AZ Summit 2019 April 5th - 7th, 2019

AlpineZone

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

AZ Summit 2019 April 5th - 7th, 2019

Hey There AZ'ers!

Last minute here, but we actually have confirmed rates with Sugarloaf for a Summit 2019 weekend this year, April 5th - 7th. Discounted lodging + lift tickets. Price is up a bit from last year, BUT, there is no max occupancy requirement any longer so you don't need to fill rooms to the brim.

It's gonna be more informal (no apres party) but a good opportunity to ski together towards the end of this season.

Book online --> https://www.sugarloaf.com/booklodging?pid=17295.
    Free Stickers - e-mail your address to nick@alpinezone.com.

Check AZ out on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Vimeo and Google+

Get AZ on your mobile phone!

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    Hey There AZ'ers!

Last minute here, but we actually have confirmed rates with Sugarloaf for a Summit 2019 weekend this year, April 5th - 7th. Discounted lodging + lift tickets. Price is up a bit from last year, BUT, there is no max occupancy requirement any longer so you don't need to fill rooms to the brim.

It's gonna be more informal (no apres party) but a good opportunity to ski together towards the end of this season.

Book online --> https://www.sugarloaf.com/booklodging?pid=17295.
    Up a bit ? looks like almost double from last year....am I doing this correctly ?
    Im not seeing anything less than $200+ night

Yup. Prices are significantly higher than the past. Almost double.
    Live, Ski or Die Trying!!!
    "Life is not measured by the numbers of breaths we take, but by the ski runs that take our breath away."

SKI THE EAST!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Puck it View Post
    Yup. Prices are significantly higher than the past. Almost double.
    Are you seeing $220 a day? it was working earlier. It should be cheaper than that. The price was for 2 nights + 2 days lift passes, per person. Let me ask Ethan.
    Free Stickers - e-mail your address to nick@alpinezone.com.

Check AZ out on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Vimeo and Google+

Get AZ on your mobile phone!

Are you seeing $220 a day? it was working earlier. It should be cheaper than that. The price was for 2 nights + 2 days lift passes, per person. Let me ask Ethan.
    I am not. I am seeing $380ish for Sugarcreek condo. I paid $220ish two years ago for the size condo. Per person. Birchwood condo for 4 was about $1470 total.
    "Life is not measured by the numbers of breaths we take, but by the ski runs that take our breath away."

SKI THE EAST!!!!!!

I was seeing over the $220 a day, any word if this is correct ? never mind its showing no availability now.......must have sold out !

I'm seeing 580 for the weekend plus tax and that is for a family of four. If this posted a week earlier I would have jumped on it but I blew the rest of my travel bucks for the next two weekends.
    Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using AlpineZone mobile app
    15-16 Killington 11-17-16

Quote Originally Posted by prsboogie View Post
    I'm seeing 580 for the weekend plus tax and that is for a family of four. If this posted a week earlier I would have jumped on it but I blew the rest of my travel bucks for the next two weekends.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using AlpineZone mobile app
    Try 2 adults in a two bed std hotel room. $404/person for AZ rate. Ski and stay is the same rate. Not the deal it used to be.

SKI THE EAST!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Puck it View Post
    Try 2 adults in a two bed std hotel room. $404/person for AZ rate. Ski and stay is the same rate. Not the deal it used to be.
    Well to be honest it's not the summit anymore. This is just something that members of AZ can take advantage of this they want. I thought it was nice of Nick to throw an option out there.

Sent from my SM-N950U using AlpineZone mobile app
    Dave
    11/12 Season 13
    12/13 Season 17
    13/14 Season 22
    14/15 Season 30
    15/16 Season 24
    16/17 Season 32
    17/18 Season 10

Nick, why are you even responding to these NEMS jokers?

Let their site admin organize their own f-ing trip!

Thread Information