• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Gunstock 3-20-19

puckoach

Date:
3/20/2019

Resort:
Gunstock, Gilford NH

Conditions:
Groomed Frozen cord in the morning, skied off my mid morning, softening up midday

Report:

My first time there in a few years, and had to get set up with the RFID card. Which was good, as I was able to trade back online purchase of a full day senior, into a 4 hour pass. With two of us, $84 vs $112. This is a glitch in the online program, for first time purchasers.

To digress, there are a lot of local county resident deals here. But, others as well. No wonder they have fallen off on the Liftopia offerings. Much better direct.

First Chair at Gunstock this morning. Mostly local seniors and passholders.

Blue bird day. Started out in teens, sunny and warming as morning progressed. Peeling off a layer every few runs.
Not a big crowd. But, probably busy for a Wednesday. People spread out pretty well. Almost every lift was running. Unlike Loon midweek.....

I often overlook Gunny. I shouldn't. Had a great day.

Last edited:

puckoach

To clarify. Unlike many other hills, Senior discount age at gunny is 60. Free senior 70.