Wst 4/13-4/14 - Page 4

AlpineZone

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Wst 4/13-4/14

Yeah, not impressed with this forecast at all....but, well see....

I think I'm done..just don't want to do the drive
    Lets go!
    I'll drive.

Quote Originally Posted by tnt1234 View Post
    Yeah, not impressed with this forecast at all....but, well see....
    Saturday after 10AM (why would you want to ski before 10 this time of year anyway) and Sunday before 2 look to be incredible in Vermont. Not sure where you are looking.

Quote Originally Posted by skiur View Post
    Saturday after 10AM (why would you want to ski before 10 this time of year anyway) and Sunday before 2 look to be incredible in Vermont. Not sure where you are looking.
    I guess I'm putting to fine a point on it, but with rain and no cold temps overnight friday thinking things are gonna be a little slushy on the natural trails. But we'll see...

Quote Originally Posted by skiur View Post
    Yea, I'm not sure what others are looking for either. There may not be any sun in the forecast, but temps will be great for spring skiing and precip will not happen during prime skiing hours.

Quote Originally Posted by tnt1234 View Post
    I guess I'm putting to fine a point on it, but with rain and no cold temps overnight friday thinking things are gonna be a little slushy on the natural trails. But we'll see...
    The rain is just scattered showers amounting to only .1-.25 precip. That's pretty minimal. You may not get the classic corn due to a lack of overnight freezing temps tonight, but I still don't think you're going to see slush either.

I'm not going..it will be awesome
    Lets go!
    I'll drive.

Quote Originally Posted by kingslug View Post
    i'm not going..it will be awesome
    lol!

Like I said, nothing better to do, might as well ski even if itís shit, if it is thereís still closing day bbq party on overlook deck

I'm going all in. Heading up to Jay for the weekend. I have rain gear if need be. Making up for some lost time earlier this season.
    Ski it like you stole it!

Thread Information