Wst 4/13-4/14 - Page 5

AlpineZone

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Wst 4/13-4/14

Quote Originally Posted by cdskier View Post
    The rain is just scattered showers amounting to only .1-.25 precip. That's pretty minimal. You may not get the classic corn due to a lack of overnight freezing temps tonight, but I still don't think you're going to see slush either.
    Here's hoping.

Will come home with a ton of good beer at the very least....

Quote Originally Posted by tnt1234 View Post
    Here's hoping.

Will come home with a ton of good beer at the very least....
    tnt - sounds like a plan!
    Ski it like you stole it!

Bumps, BBQ, and beer.....what else do u need? Don't need sun if it's in the 60's. Less sunburn without it.

Quote Originally Posted by skiur View Post
    Bumps, BBQ, and beer.....what else do u need? .
    WEED, unfamiliar pussy with loose morals, a million dollars thatís just off the top of my head though

Sun came out at Killington just as we rolled up at 1pm. Great corn interspersed with sticky spots. Still deep snow

70 at Bellayre yesterday, awesome corn no lines to speak of, great close to the season there. Met and awesome girl after my first run and spent the day with her lapping Mohawk and Onteorra for the day, man she can shred.

had fun at stratton yesterday. think they can eek out another weekend if they wanted to but many of their major trails had spreading brown spots so i can understand. they had the bluegrass band playing. people were hanging out in the sun drinking beer. they got grill going on as well. it was a great day.

had a fantastic day at killington today. started to rain a little around noon and drizzle didn't stop. i skiied until 130 and on the way home i saw the sun coming out so the clouds might have cleared up. i exhausted all my killington days and planned this weekend as my last trip up there but on the way home i told my wife i need to go up there again in the next couple weeks. there are just so much snow left. i think most major trails have 2-4 weeks left and superstar has a couple of months left. had a great time.
    gladerider

Absolutely killer weekend at Stowe. So much snow left....all trails under the quad open, upper goat is 5 moguls wide, trees were wide open. Snow was perfect spring....

Great, great way to end an excellent season.

Quote Originally Posted by tnt1234 View Post
    Absolutely killer weekend at Stowe. So much snow left....all trails under the quad open, upper goat is 5 moguls wide, trees were wide open. Snow was perfect spring....

Great, great way to end an excellent season.
    Kingslug effect in full force...

Sent from my moto e5 cruise using AlpineZone mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by chuckstah View Post
    Kingslug effect in full force...

Sent from my moto e5 cruise using AlpineZone mobile app
    Iím going to become the most accurate snow forecaster in history and no one will know my maps and models are based off kingslugís travel plans

Thread Information