• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Wst 4/13-4/14

tnt1234

The rain is just scattered showers amounting to only .1-.25 precip. That's pretty minimal. You may not get the classic corn due to a lack of overnight freezing temps tonight, but I still don't think you're going to see slush either.

Here's hoping.

Will come home with a ton of good beer at the very least....

skiur

Bumps, BBQ, and beer.....what else do u need? Don't need sun if it's in the 60's. Less sunburn without it.

Sun came out at Killington just as we rolled up at 1pm. Great corn interspersed with sticky spots. Still deep snow

Ol Dirty Noodle

70 at Bellayre yesterday, awesome corn no lines to speak of, great close to the season there. Met and awesome girl after my first run and spent the day with her lapping Mohawk and Onteorra for the day, man she can shred.

gladerider

had fun at stratton yesterday. think they can eek out another weekend if they wanted to but many of their major trails had spreading brown spots so i can understand. they had the bluegrass band playing. people were hanging out in the sun drinking beer. they got grill going on as well. it was a great day.

had a fantastic day at killington today. started to rain a little around noon and drizzle didn't stop. i skiied until 130 and on the way home i saw the sun coming out so the clouds might have cleared up. i exhausted all my killington days and planned this weekend as my last trip up there but on the way home i told my wife i need to go up there again in the next couple weeks. there are just so much snow left. i think most major trails have 2-4 weeks left and superstar has a couple of months left. had a great time.

tnt1234

Absolutely killer weekend at Stowe. So much snow left....all trails under the quad open, upper goat is 5 moguls wide, trees were wide open. Snow was perfect spring....

Great, great way to end an excellent season.

chuckstah

Absolutely killer weekend at Stowe. So much snow left....all trails under the quad open, upper goat is 5 moguls wide, trees were wide open. Snow was perfect spring....

Great, great way to end an excellent season.
Kingslug effect in full force...

Sent from my moto e5 cruise using AlpineZone mobile app

KustyTheKlown

Sugarbush was great Saturday

And okemo groomers were a pleasure Sunday from 8-10, and bumps from 10-12

Love skiing 25k vertical on a Sunday and being home by 5 pm

skiMEbike

Epic Reggae weekend at the Loaf....One of the better ones in a while. Sun & Corn. Backside, glades, bumps, what ever you wanted (except for groomers). Sad to see 2 inches of rain in the forecast....that will do some damage to the trail count.