Wst 4/13-4/14

AlpineZone

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Wst 4/13-4/14

Wst 4/13-4/14

Yes this weekend isnít even out and Iím starting mainly for my own personal need. Next week I gotta start doing VT weekends vs Bellayre day trips. Probably going to try killington for the first time this weekend, Iíll be at Smuggs 4/20-21 for their last weekend, now my question: do I bring out my brand new enforcer 93s? Or stick with my quickly getting thrashed Rossi HP pursuits(81 under foot)?
    I donít want to thrash my brand new sticks but the Rossis struggle in anything more than 3Ē, theyíre heavy as fuck. Your thoughts on my quiver dilemma and suggestions about other destinations appreciated

Skis are meant to be used. Use them, I say.

Sent from my iPad using AlpineZone

I skied my head 117's...cause..why not..good in the glop...my 3500.00 wagners are beat to shit..and lll continue to beat them to shit..rocks..ice..whatever..i bought them to use them..
    Lets go!
    I'll drive.

This up coming weekend is really my last shot for the season. Might be heading to stowe. Forecast seems to be trending to our favor.

If it looks like rain saturday we'll bag. 6-1/2 hour drive, can't leave till friday PM have to be home sunday night. So if we can't get a good day in saturday, we're not gonna go.

Probably make the call tuesday.

Here's hoping!

(Today I did however put the skis the basement and take the rack off the car....)

stratton saturday killington sunday for me
    gladerider

Quote Originally Posted by Ol Dirty Noodle View Post
    now my question: do I bring out my brand new enforcer 93s? Or stick with my quickly getting thrashed Rossi HP pursuits(81 under foot)? I donít want to thrash my brand new sticks but the Rossis struggle in anything more than 3Ē, theyíre heavy as fuck. Your thoughts on my quiver dilemma and suggestions about other destinations appreciated
    If we tell you to use your new enforcer 93s and they get thrashed, will you be angry at us?

If it's snowin' I'm goin'

Quote Originally Posted by legalskier View Post
    If we tell you to use your new enforcer 93s and they get thrashed, will you be angry at us?

I just havenít been to VT since January so I donít know what the coverage is up there, Iíd never tell someone to bring out brand new skis in the conditions we have in the Catskills ya know?

Stowe is totally covered. This could change.....

Lets go!
    I'll drive.

Killington is covered but I wouldn’t be skiing brand new skis especially if you intend to poke into anything ungroomed or off piste. They are going to lose a lot of snow this week. Nothing but rain this week, then cloudy and 50s for the weekend. For now.

Quote Originally Posted by KustyTheKlown View Post
    Killington is covered but I wouldnít be skiing brand new skis especially if you intend to poke into anything ungroomed or off piste. They are going to lose a lot of snow this week. Nothing but rain this week, then cloudy and 50s for the weekend. For now.
    Thanks brometheus

Thread Information