Plans at Stratton - Page 2

AlpineZone

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by ghughes20 View Post
    Not true. They expanded the main lodge 4 years ago adding 350 seats. They built a 2nd floor above the wings on the main lodge. You can now access Grizzly's from both sides. This was a much needed expansion, but they still need more.

https://www.snocountry.com/news/entr...ting-top-bands
    You are correct.
    I had forgotten about the fire and the expansion. We never go upstairs to sit or go to Grizzly's during the day for lunch. There are some weekends when the stairs on the East wing are blocked off. The main floor needs to be expanded towards the slope.

Quote Originally Posted by skithetrees View Post
    Did they actually purchase it, I had heard they were housing people there, but didn’t know they bought it. They had also housed people at dostals at magic in years past. Lots of commercial real estate in the area with older owners getting out and nobody wanting to buy.
    Dostals hasn't housed Stratton employees for a few years. I don't think they had people living at the Pinnacle this year either.

They should plan to not groom 98% of open terrain every single day. That would be a swell plan.

Quote Originally Posted by KustyTheKlown View Post
    They should plan to not groom 98% of open terrain every single day. That would be a swell plan.
    Most people who ski Stratton only ski the groomers, gotta cater to your clientele.

Thread Information