WST: 4/20-21...This is the End??? - Page 2

AlpineZone

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Did a quick drive by at Sugarbush today after the rain ended. The snow making trails looked to still have complete coverage. Mill Brook, Mad river and some of the tributaries are running hard, very hard.

opting out of this weekend due to weather.

next weekend i need to return my leased car

may squeak out 2 may days at k, but otherwise i'm done at 43 days and 915k vertical

Quote Originally Posted by KustyTheKlown View Post
    opting out of this weekend due to weather.

next weekend i need to return my leased car

may squeak out 2 may days at k, but otherwise i'm done at 43 days and 915k vertical
    That's a lot of days...nice work.

How can anybody opt out of skiing Saturday because of weather on monday? You people put way too much faith in a weather forecast.

39 days and that may be it. Have to be home for the family for Passover. And my new hobby of blasting holes in paper targets is damn fun..not skiing fun but what the hell...
    Lets go!
    I'll drive.

I am hoping to ski Mount Bohemia this weekend as I am stuck in the midwest for a month. Hoping K is still open when I get back in mid may. I have over 70 days in total - Skinning days (30+) plus lift serve days (40+). It has been a good year but I am greedy and want a few more.
    2010/11 - 30days 2011/12 - 29days 2012/13 - 40 days 2013/14 - 39 days 2014/15 - 42 days
    2015/2016 -27 days 2016/17 - 51 days 2017/18 - 57 days

Wildcat day trip for me this Wednesday, and hopefully Burke and Smuggs on the weekend to burn the last of my Champlain Valley card. If the weekend weather sucks and my ski friends are out I'll day trip one of them on whatever day looks best. It's going to be Superstar season soon.

Sent from my moto e5 cruise using AlpineZone mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by Smellytele View Post
    I am hoping to ski Mount Bohemia this weekend as I am stuck in the midwest for a month. Hoping K is still open when I get back in mid may. I have over 70 days in total - Skinning days (30+) plus lift serve days (40+). It has been a good year but I am greedy and want a few more.
    Jealous a bit of Mt. Bohemia - that place looks cool, but don't have any reason to travel to those parts in winter. Please post a report of you do it.

Quote Originally Posted by kingslug View Post
    my new hobby of blasting holes in paper targets is damn fun.
    It only gets better once you move onto reactive steel.
    President - Bicknell's Thrush Extermination Solutions (BTES), LLC

Headed to Mammoth Saturday for 4 days of skiing. Then when we get back, K Saturday for Tri, SR Sunday for last day there, K for May1st slalom and K again Friday May 3rd. Gets a bit tricky with work schedule after that and only fri-sun operations schedule at K. Right now if June is in cards, I will make that.

Wife already wants to head back to Squaw or Mammoth for July 4th skiing.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using AlpineZone mobile app

Thread Information