WST: 4/20-21...This is the End??? - Page 3

AlpineZone

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by kingslug View Post
    39 days and that may be it. Have to be home for the family for Passover. And my new hobby of blasting holes in paper targets is damn fun..not skiing fun but what the hell...
    My new thing is indoor rock climbing. Trying to keep my aging body in shape...hard as hell, at least for me. But fun!

Rivers running hard today in Vt.
    Lots of road closures and detours
    Rained hard

A lot of rain. This stinks. I was hoping to get to Sunday River on Easter, but I will have to wait and see what they have open.

Quote Originally Posted by crazy View Post
    A lot of rain. This stinks. I was hoping to get to Sunday River on Easter, but I will have to wait and see what they have open.
    I was gonna hit smuggs, been told theyre done by the insiders though, so then I was thinking K but theyre getting rain too.
    So now Im just gonna go up and spend the weekend with the smoking hot snow bunny I met at Bellayre Saturday(best closing day ever). Well be back at it next weekend though

For the record...Sugarbush has picked up an inch or two so far looking at their snow stakes. Jay Peak could win "big" looking at the radar. A deep-freeze tonight is just what the doctor ordered for the groomers to push things around.

I'm thinking of a K/SB combo staying at Turn of River Lodge.
    2019-2020 0 days and holding...
    "Skiing is the closest you'll get to flying without leaving the ground." -snowmonster

Quote Originally Posted by Ol Dirty Noodle View Post
    I was gonna hit smuggs, been told they’re done by the insiders though, so then I was thinking K but they’re getting rain too.
    So now I’m just gonna go up and spend the weekend with the smoking hot snow bunny I met at Bellayre Saturday(best closing day ever). We’ll be back at it next weekend though
    I know some folks who earn their turns at Belle into May. It's in a park so I don't think they can stop anyone. Might be a nice date....

If it's snowin' I'm goin'

Quote Originally Posted by legalskier View Post
    I know some folks who earn their turns at Belle into May. It's in a park so I don't think they can stop anyone. Might be a nice date....
    Lol what I meant was: I met a smoking hot snow bunny at bell on Saturday. This weekend Im going up to her place and we will not be skiing

Lol what I meant was: I met a smoking hot snow bunny at bell on Saturday. This weekend I’m going up to her place and we will not be skiing
    Got it. Disregard my post, lol!
    If it's snowin' I'm goin'

Lol what I meant was: I met a smoking hot snow bunny at bell on Saturday. This weekend I’m going up to her place and we will not be skiing
    What happened to the wife that was you went to smuggs with in January?

Quote Originally Posted by skiur View Post
    What happened to the wife that was you went to smuggs with in January?
    She just kinda up and left lol, shed been distant the past few months and then just one day in March she said she wanted out. We werent legally married so it was clean and easy, no animosity. Plus as opposed to me waiting for my ex on every run, Im chasing the new girl she really shreds lol

Thread Information