WST: 4/20-21...This is the End???

AlpineZone

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

WST: 4/20-21...This is the End???

What's happening this weekend?

Rain seems to be pushing for this season to end....will it?

MRG opening Wednesday, and maybe this weekend. Stowe closing this weekend I think, though there is piles of snow up there.

Who else is open? Who else is skiing?

Sounds like the west is still going strong - anyone getting on a plane?

Me? I'm done. Killer weekend at Stowe to close it out. Skis are put away, and moving on....

Quote Originally Posted by tnt1234 View Post
    Yard work
    SoVT

Rain seems to be pushing for this season to end....will it?

MRG opening Wednesday, and maybe this weekend. Stowe closing this weekend I think, though there is piles of snow up there.

Who else is open? Who else is skiing?

Sounds like the west is still going strong - anyone getting on a plane?

Me? I'm done. Killer weekend at Stowe to close it out. Skis are put away, and moving on....
    Sugarbush every day through 4/28 with Bravo and Heaven's gate running this week and Valley and Possibly Heaven's Gate next week. Then will shoot to a reopening weekend of 5/4 will skiing off of Valley House. It was a great final weekend.

Sugarbush is open...not sure if I'll make it though. Normally Easter weekend I go up Thursday night, ski Friday and Saturday, and come home Saturday night. Right now Saturday doesn't look good so not sure if it pays to just go up for Friday.

After this weekend my next (and last) weekend of the season will be Sugarbush's closing weekend - May 4th / 5th.

I really want to go up this weekend and do another day each at Smuggs & Jay Peak, but the weather is not looking cooperative at the moment.
    President - Bicknell's Thrush Extermination Solutions (BTES), LLC

Quote Originally Posted by WinS View Post
    Sugarbush every day through 4/28 with Bravo and Heaven's gate running this week and Valley and Possibly Heaven's Gate next week. Then will shoot to a reopening weekend of 5/4 will skiing off of Valley House. It was a great final weekend.
    Wow - awesome schedule- enjoy!

Wow - awesome schedule- enjoy!
    I agree, good for SB!

6-1 & 6-2 will be my last ski days of the year.

Skyeship parking lot this morning

Flood.jpg

Snow loss immense already with more to come. Heading up Wed then still need 2 more days for 50.

Was going to head up Over Easter to SB and K to use some IKON days with the family, but we are bailing due to weather.

Just looking for some sunshine and it doesn't look in the cards this weekend.

Maybe next week midweek but it's getting to be a tough sell to the family after a good winter. I think they have made the mental switch to baseball and gardening

Thread Information