• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

WST: 4/20-21...This is the End???

tnt1234

39 days and that may be it. Have to be home for the family for Passover. And my new hobby of blasting holes in paper targets is damn fun..not skiing fun but what the hell...

My new thing is indoor rock climbing. Trying to keep my aging body in shape...hard as hell, at least for me. But fun!

skifree

Rivers running hard today in Vt.
Lots of road closures and detours
Rained hard

crazy

A lot of rain. This stinks. I was hoping to get to Sunday River on Easter, but I will have to wait and see what they have open.

Ol Dirty Noodle

A lot of rain. This stinks. I was hoping to get to Sunday River on Easter, but I will have to wait and see what they have open.

I was gonna hit smuggs, been told they’re done by the insiders though, so then I was thinking K but they’re getting rain too.
So now I’m just gonna go up and spend the weekend with the smoking hot snow bunny I met at Bellayre Saturday(best closing day ever). We’ll be back at it next weekend though

ss20

A minute from the Alta exit off the I-15!
For the record...Sugarbush has picked up an inch or two so far looking at their snow stakes. Jay Peak could win "big" looking at the radar. A deep-freeze tonight is just what the doctor ordered for the groomers to push things around.

I'm thinking of a K/SB combo staying at Turn of River Lodge.

legalskier

I was gonna hit smuggs, been told they’re done by the insiders though, so then I was thinking K but they’re getting rain too.
So now I’m just gonna go up and spend the weekend with the smoking hot snow bunny I met at Bellayre Saturday(best closing day ever). We’ll be back at it next weekend though
I know some folks who earn their turns at Belle into May. It's in a park so I don't think they can stop anyone. Might be a nice date....

Ol Dirty Noodle

I know some folks who earn their turns at Belle into May. It's in a park so I don't think they can stop anyone. Might be a nice date....

Lol what I meant was: I met a smoking hot snow bunny at bell on Saturday. This weekend I’m going up to her place and we will not be skiing

skiur

Lol what I meant was: I met a smoking hot snow bunny at bell on Saturday. This weekend I’m going up to her place and we will not be skiing

What happened to the wife that was you went to smuggs with in January?

Ol Dirty Noodle

What happened to the wife that was you went to smuggs with in January?

She just kinda up and left lol, she’d been distant the past few months and then just one day in March she said she wanted out. We weren’t legally married so it was clean and easy, no animosity. Plus as opposed to me waiting for my ex on every run, I’m chasing the new girl she really shreds lol

machski

Friends told me mountain skied great yesterday, got some rain but nothing devastating up there. The operating plan for this weekend is just Barker and White Heat quads. Possible they toss an Easter Surprise and run Spruce too but I wouldn't count on that.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using AlpineZone mobile app

skiur

She just kinda up and left lol, she’d been distant the past few months and then just one day in March she said she wanted out. We weren’t legally married so it was clean and easy, no animosity. Plus as opposed to me waiting for my ex on every run, I’m chasing the new girl she really shreds lol

Sounds like you traded up!

KustyTheKlown

How can anybody opt out of skiing Saturday because of weather on monday? You people put way too much faith in a weather forecast.

Because the forecast has been consistently bad for a week and the models continue to agree

Hell, smuggs even just cancelled their closing weekend due to weather

Bumpsis

Sugarloaf - the King of Spring is still going strong! For those of you who are lamenting the end (of ski season), there is still a lot of nice terrain that's open. If it weren't for the strong pull from my biking buddies, I'd go. Cheap tickets and accommodations too.