New majority owner of Peak Resorts - Page 10

AlpineZone

Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by deadheadskier View Post
    Are Oxys like Fentanyl where Chinese manufacturers are shipping them in illegally? Otherwise I would think the vast majority of the pills on the black market are coming via crooked doctors and pharmacists. That's all Do Work is saying. I suppose some might be from robberies of Drug stores, but a very small percentage.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using AlpineZone mobile app

Precisely. It has to have passed through a legal channel. It doesn’t go from Purdue directly to street drug dealers.

Quote Originally Posted by Do Work View Post
    Precisely. It has to have passed through a legal channel. It doesn’t go from Purdue directly to street drug dealers.
    Do you always spout off on subjects you know absolutely nothing about, or just this one?

Tons of **** is coming in through China and Mexico.

Tons of **** is being pressed in basements in America and Canada. Read a book or something.
    President - Bicknell's Thrush Extermination Solutions (BTES), LLC

Quote Originally Posted by Gforce View Post
    Not a good look for peaks. This is not surprising as their Exec team has been indifferent with how poorly there operations have been run/funded (outside of Mt Snow). Just look at Attitash as an example.
    Peaks clearly have had their hands full with Cash flow problems, mounting debt and funding challenges....so they turn to a Seedy covert source as just disclosed.

Something always smelled fishy with that dude Boyd After the Grand Summit debacle last year. Owners took back control of the GS hotel and resort as Peaks had run it into the ground.

not to mention all the lawsuits they have going over the Hunter North debacle....

Quote Originally Posted by catskillman View Post
    not to mention all the lawsuits they have going over the Hunter North debacle....

There you go. Precisely!

Quote Originally Posted by Gforce View Post
    Not a good look for peaks. This is not surprising as their Exec team has been indifferent with how poorly there operations have been run/funded (outside of Mt Snow). Just look at Attitash as an example.
    Peaks clearly have had their hands full with Cash flow problems, mounting debt and funding challenges....so they turn to a Seedy covert source as just disclosed.

Something always smelled fishy with that dude Boyd After the Grand Summit debacle last year. Owners took back control of the GS hotel and resort as Peaks had run it into the ground.
    I’ve only been saying this for a few years now...

Look, somewhere along the line those pills passed through a legal scrip. There is no dostribution direct to the black market from Purdue
    Believe that if you like but it still does not make it true. A script is not necessary, the black market gets there shit without a doctors involvement.

Quote Originally Posted by BenedictGomez View Post
    Do you always spout off on subjects you know absolutely nothing about, or just this one?

Tons of **** is coming in through China and Mexico.

Tons of **** is being pressed in basements in America and Canada. Read a book or something.

Listen man. I'm talking about stamped, taxed, legit pills- F'ING MILLIONS OF WHICH FLOODED THE STREETS.

OF COURSE the outside markets are creating copies but WHO TF CREATED THAT MARKET and how many millions of pills changed hands before then? Also how on earth did the illegal channels and demand become established before the copycats came in??? How does one just gloss over that AND insult someone speaking about it??? You can't honestly be that dense, and I hope you're just joking.

I've read more books than you might think but thanks for talking to me like I'm illiterate for really no reason whatsoever. Have a nice day. I'm out.

Quote Originally Posted by catskillman View Post
    Are there lawsuits? really? For not being able to control yourself?

People that suck at skiing and sue ski areas deserve a special place in hell.

John Oliver discusses the extent and root of the nation’s epidemic of opioid addiction.

https://youtu.be/5pdPrQFjo2o

I've read more books than you might think but thanks for talking to me like I'm illiterate for really no reason whatsoever. Have a nice day. I'm out.
    Guess he didn't like the circle jerk?
    Sugarbush skier since 1985.........Think Snow!

Thread Information