New majority owner of Peak Resorts - Page 15

AlpineZone

Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
    Had a Peaks pass 6 out of last 7 years. Haven't heard about pass holders website

Sent from my XT1635-01 using AlpineZone mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by deadheadskier View Post
    Had a Peaks pass 6 out of last 7 years. Haven't heard about pass holders website
    It is a Mt Snow-specific forum. Been around for at least 10 years based on this thread:
    https://forums.alpinezone.com/showth...reciation-Site

Quote Originally Posted by deadheadskier View Post

Sent from my XT1635-01 using AlpineZone mobile app
    Ditto. 10+ years, never heard of a Pass Holders website... Attitash blog is OK, but how much can you write about a failing lift...

The passholders site has always been a Mount Snow focused forum.

Occasionally some general Peak questions get asked about either other Peak resorts or the company in general, but the vast majority of the questions/topic pertain to Mount Snow, and the majority of the Peak crew responding to the questions are Mount Snow specific personnel.

I'm wondering if it's promoted for the folks who buy their passes with Mount Snow as their listed home resort, since I know I have seen the passholders forum listed as a "perk" on various print and online pass adds with Mount Snow listed as the resort at the top of the add/page?

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using AlpineZone mobile app
    '07--08 season: 51 Days, '08-'09 season: 55 Days, '09-'10 season: 41 Days, '10-'11 season: 49 days, '11-'12 season: 40 Days '12-'13 season: 57 days, '13-'14 season, 60 days '14-'15 season 60 days, '15-'16 season 52 days, '16-'17 season: 50 days, '17-'18 season 52 days, '18-'19 season 45 days '07-'19 seasons: 612 Days

'19 - '20 season:

Quote Originally Posted by Smellytele View Post
    Every time I hear this I think that some adult is having a party to now say they are the other sex.
    That's not what it is?

Quote Originally Posted by skiur View Post
    Hasnt the sackler family had a substantial minority share for years? Peaks must have tried real hard to keep this under the radar, Really does not matter, by next fall majority of people will have forgotten about it and everything will be normal by the time snowmaking starts up.
    This is sadly true.

Quote Originally Posted by Harvey View Post
    That's not what it is?
    Baby gender reveal.

It's a boy!

Quote Originally Posted by skiur View Post
    Hasnt the sackler family had a substantial minority share for years? Peaks must have tried real hard to keep this under the radar
    How exactly does a public company keep things that are publicly available as part of their SEC filings under the radar? The information was out there for anyone that bothered to look. The problem is that no one cared to look until someone in the media did the research and wrote a story about it. And yes, they purchased their initial 7% ownership stake back in 2015 that qualified them as "beneficial owners". And their name was in black and white in the SEC filing regarding "Statement of acquisition of beneficial ownership by individuals".

I'm sure they ain't giving back the 42M though are they
    Quote Originally Posted by 2Planker View Post
    I work for Tufts Medical Center where Tufts University has the Sackler School of BioMedical Sciences... Built in the 80's by a 42M Sackler Family donation. Needless to say hundreds of Tufts Univ. & Tufts Med. Cntr. Faculty and employees are trying to press the university to remove the name....
    Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using AlpineZone mobile app

15-16 Killington 11-17-16

Quote Originally Posted by Harvey View Post
    That's not what it is?
    No; it's a stereotypically insipid millennial thing.
    President - Bicknell's Thrush Extermination Solutions (BTES), LLC

Thread Information