• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Killington Grand Finale

Zand

Well I guess even if I have to ski over double the rocks and grass at least I won't have to deal with that shit tomorrow. Yikes. Looks like the line is calmed down now but very busy.

That said, somehow the trail looks whiter today than yesterday on the webcam, especially the headwall. That there mountain sure knows how to work some magic.

chuckstah

I skied one run and took a break. After that basically no lines Snow's not holding up too well though

Sent from my moto e5 cruise using AlpineZone mobile app

Smellytele

Head wall was toast after 2 runs. I got a shirt but just a trophy as it is an xs. People were lined up at 6am! Got there at 7:45 and got the last shirt out of 500.

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

chuckstah

I was in line at about 730 and was pretty close to the front. Got a shirt no problem but it sucked waiting til 830 for the late open. The line built fast right after I got in it. IMG_20190601_164813836.jpgIMG_20190601_164849376.jpg

Sent from my moto e5 cruise using AlpineZone mobile app

urungus

I got there Saturday at 8:15 and got to the end of the line just before the first set of skiers reached the bottom. Too late to get a T-shirt :cry: The Line was only an issue for the first run of the day, after that there was minimal waiting as people headed to the umbrella bar. The lure of a free T-shirt is powerful, LOL - great job by Killington marketing department. Speaking of which, where was the King of Spring? Thought for sure he would show up to add to the party. Very festive atmosphere with shirtless dudes, grass skirts, Hawaiian shirts, etc. The head wall at the very top got ugly quickly with a lot of exposed dirt and rocks, but other than that the coverage was pretty good considering it was June. However I did not stay the whole day and this morning it looks pretty ugly, hope it works out for you Zand (and happy birthday): 34851CBA-5535-4392-960A-B698AD611E05.jpg

Zand

2 runs in so far. Pleasantly surprised at how well they patched up this morning. Getting ugly very quickly but I'm skiing in June and having fun doing it.