• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Let’s talk about snoring!

Edd

I’m a horrible snorer. I was also diagnosed with a mild case of sleep apnea a few years ago. Did a sleep study for a CPAP machine but it went poorly so sleep has generally been an issue for me and the wife for years. I’ll start snoring a couple of hours into sleep and she gets up and moves to the spare bedroom every night.

I’ve been trying something for a couple of weeks that’s dramatically improved my issues. It’s called SnoreRx. It’s a mouthpiece similar to what you’d wear playing hockey. I don’t wake up struggling for breath anymore so it appears to have addressed the apnea also. The wife verifies this.

I’ve tried a bunch of dumb crap over the years to address the snoring but this is the first thing that has worked. If anyone has similar problems I can tell you it’s worth a try.

Last edited: