Skiing on the cheap - 2019-2020 - Page 13

AlpineZone

Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by jaytrem View Post
    NJ stores? Could be tempting to 20-21 ski season, especially if they add a few more places.
    Cant speak to the prevalence, but it's been in both of the NJ Costco locations I've been to in the last few weeks.

There was also some Killington 3-pack thing for $200'something dollars, but I didnt bother to mention it as I imagine that's not a great deal.

President - Bicknell's Thrush Extermination Solutions (BTES), LLC

Quote Originally Posted by KustyTheKlown View Post
    i dont think you can reasonably count on this being at costco for 2020-2021. i assume they're in costco because their direct sales this year didn't hit their projections.
    Yeah, I would buy in advance if I plan an Indy western trip. I really don't mind giving them an extra $25 per person. Just need Schwietzer and Spokane on there and it would be hard to resist.

Quote Originally Posted by KustyTheKlown View Post
    i dont think you can reasonably count on this being at costco for 2020-2021. i assume they're in costco because their direct sales this year didn't hit their projections.
    Too bad if true. I'm kicking myself a little for not getting one this year. Next year it'll be the first thing I purchase and I'm excited to see if there's any solid Eastern additions. I could def see planning a Western trip based on the options available too.
    2019/2020 season

Berkshire East [12/20, 1/7, 1/10, 1/22, 1/24]
    Bretton Woods [1/3, 1/30]
    Cannon [2/19]
    Gunstock [1/2]
    Mad River Glen [1/29, 2/11]
    Magic [3/1, 3/8]
    Mount Snow [11/14, 11/21, 12/2]
    Pico [2/23]
    Smugglers Notch [2/12]
    Wachusett [12/16]

Just discovered REI has a bunch of discounted lift tickets. You can buy in advance for any weekend, holiday, or midweek. Have to either pick up in store or have them shipped, they do not email with a barcode or anything like that. I just got Adult weekend/holiday tickets for Bretton Woods for $84, which is a $20 discount. www.rei.com/c/lift-tickets

If you have a season pass and are blacked out. You get half off day tickets MLK weekend at Black Mountain of Maine

if you buy a helmet at killingtonsports (including online), you get a free any day killington lift ticket for remainder of season. promo goes jan 17-26. killingtonsports.com. website gave me an error when i tried to go look tho.

lol. $279 for 4 days at stratton? hard pass.

Win free lift tickets, season pass & other prizes at Ski Camelback. Enter contest here:.
    https://vy.tc/iwtFU90

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using AlpineZone mobile app

Win a $250 Spyder gift card good for free ski gear:
    https://tinyurl.com/so5mtdl

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using AlpineZone mobile app

Thread Information