• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Skiing on the cheap - 2019-2020

Not Sure

Website
www.youtube.com
THIS.

All the pre-season deals I normally snag were cancelled.

No Warren Miller lift tickets,).

Not true! Warren Miller is virtual this year.

https://warrenmiller.com/virtual-to...4wtvPDoWbiIHLWDcx9dMJyx9Ns2fVhRBoCFQAQAvD_BwE

While it's not entirely clear it looks like you will get access to coupons to print out for door prizes and lift tickets. Go though the venues Website that you usually go to for a link . I signed up for Live stream this Saturday at 7PM eastern . For the $30.00 you can view the movie for up to 48hrs .

ScottySkis

Not true! Warren Miller is virtual this year.

https://warrenmiller.com/virtual-to...4wtvPDoWbiIHLWDcx9dMJyx9Ns2fVhRBoCFQAQAvD_BwE

While it's not entirely clear it looks like you will get access to coupons to print out for door prizes and lift tickets. Go though the venues Website that you usually go to for a link . I signed up for Live stream this Saturday at 7PM eastern . For the $30.00 you can view the movie for up to 48hrs .

He only wants discount for ski area s

Not Sure

Website
www.youtube.com
He only wants discount for ski area s

Yep ......The " Local" sponsors I believe will provide tickets like they have in the past but I could be wrong . Last year my local community college film festival gave out Elk ,Killington and Sugarbush tickets . The Elk ticket vouchers were discount/ blacked out dates ( most of the season ) but Killington and Bush tickets were anytime . Those were redeemed online with a code . So yeah the price of the movie ticket was a no brainer! The unanswered question is will Vt let me in?

BenedictGomez

Yep ......The " Local" sponsors I believe will provide tickets like they have in the past but I could be wrong . Last year my local community college film festival gave out Elk ,Killington and Sugarbush tickets . The Elk ticket vouchers were discount/ blacked out dates ( most of the season ) but Killington and Bush tickets were anytime . Those were redeemed online with a code . So yeah the price of the movie ticket was a no brainer! The unanswered question is will Vt let me in?

Show me the link where the free lift tickets to all the mountains are a thing this year.

If not, I'm correct & you're wrong.

I'll be joyously happy to be wrong.

Not Sure

Website
www.youtube.com

Smellytele

BenedictGomez

I'm making an assumption by door prizes they mean the local sponsors will be providing them .

I'm not.

Especially given they never mention the words, "lift tickets", for the first time in my > 20 year life of attending Warren Miller movies. Previously it explicitly mentioned "Sugarbush, Smuggler's Notch, Windham" etc...

urungus

2020-21 SKI VERMONT 4 PASS Goes on Sale Monday, November 16, 2020 at Noon EST.

Enjoy the 2020-2021 winter season with the SKI VERMONT 4 PASS! If you would like to ski or snowboard at several Vermont mountains this winter, at $189/pass this is one of the best deals out there. Each SKI VERMONT 4 PASS entitles pass holder to four MID-WEEK only, one-day lift tickets for their use at four different Vermont ski areas. 4 Pass vouchers are subject to blackout dates and redemption requirements as determined by the individual ski areas. The restriction to midweek use is expected to be temporary for this winter only.