Skiing on the cheap - 2019-2020 - Page 3

AlpineZone

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by urungus View Post
    x2 ... I purchased two 4-packs last year but haven’t received anything regarding this year.
    Goes on sale October 2nd at noon.

President - Bicknell's Thrush Extermination Solutions (BTES), LLC

Anyone else on their mailing list but not receive an email with the info and the link?

Quote Originally Posted by Pez View Post
    Anyone else on their mailing list but not receive an email with the info and the link?
    I believe it is a separate mailing list. e.g., last year after they went on sale and sold out, a waiting list request form was listed on the site (https://skivermont.com/ski-vermont-4-pass-information, (same link as last year but also has all of this year's details)). I have always been on the skivermont mailing list but only after I submitted my email address on the waiting list form did I start to get the email with the info and link.

thanks for the info

Magic Throwback cards (which allow you to purchase lift tickets for $29) are now on sale. First 100 are only $99. Took me a couple attempts as the server is overloaded this morning.
    https://magicmtn.com/product/throwback-card/

managed to get one of the highly coveted SKIVT 4 Packs, first time for myself. The site is still working as of 12:02.
    2014-2015
    11/3- Sunday River
    11/9- Bretton Woods
    12/13- Bretton Woods
    1/18- Wachusett
    1/25- Watatic
    1/29- Wachusett

www.skibigsquaw.com

Grabbed one VT pass. Next up: Fox44/MyChamplainValley card which is more bang for the buck anyway

Look for that to go on sale in about a month

awesome, i was able to grab one this year. this will give me the incentive to get to Magic. haven't been there in probably 30 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Pez View Post
    awesome, i was able to grab one this year. this will give me the incentive to get to Magic. haven't been there in probably 30 years.
    Last year Fox44/MyChamplainValley had, for about $150 if I recall (went up to $175 quickly though for some reason):

Whiteface, Gore, Magic, Mad River Glen, Smugglers Notch, Bolton Valley, Burke, Cannon, Bretton Woods

plus a bunch of smaller mountains that some folks might be interested in depending their location, maybe a few of them aren't even that small but I forgot which ones and emptied my wallet already

Just saying Magic may be on this deal again as well

Thread Information