• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Skiing on the cheap - 2019-2020

bdfreetuna

I have some extra Pico pass gift cards. Fully transferable, they are your RFID card, ski right onto the lift with these. I have two more than I can really find the time to use this season.

They were part of $139 3 packs at the time of purchase but I'd be willing to do 2 for $60, shipped priority. Good on weekends and holidays (if there are any left).

edit: Sold.. thanks!

Last edited:

skicub

Champlain Ski and Ride is now $84! Get one or more while they last. Fully transferable. Even having dropped a few of the fave mtns, a trip to magic and mad river glen alone are worth the $. Enjoy!

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

Zand

I really want to get one but based on the time I have this March plus the fact I've only used a combined one day between Sugarbush and Killington on the Ikon, might have to pass. At best I'd only get to MRG and Magic. If Cannon were still on it I'd do it but without the time to do a NY trip or get up to Smuggs and Burke I can't justify it.

20/21 Ikon Pass prices out. With the $50 early renewal discount the Ikon Base is $649. Full Pass is $899 with the $100 renewal discount!

bdfreetuna

I've got a couple more Pico passes good for any day and easily transferrable (they are part of a 3 pack of ski-on RFID cards with no identity attached to it).

Might have as many as 3 left, willing to split them up, $30 shipped a pop

Smellytele

Jackson Hole Mountain Resort is closing out the season with one of the best deals around: Anyone with a valid 2019-20 season pass from anywhere in the world can get 50% off daily lift ticket rates March 26 thru April 12, 2020.

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

powhunter

Abasin 5 pack for $229. That’s $45 per day no blackout days or reservations needed to ski

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dickc

ScottySkis made one, but is dropped down to page five. We need a pro active mod to update all of the stickies.

BenedictGomez

There will be no skiing on the cheap this year...

THIS.

All the pre-season deals I normally snag were cancelled.

No Warren Miller lift tickets, No BOGOs, no ski club vouchers, even the VT VIP 4Pass will not be valid on weekends (gee, thanks for nothing said everyone who works for a living).

ScottySkis

THIS.

All the pre-season deals I normally snag were cancelled.

No Warren Miller lift tickets, No BOGOs, no ski club vouchers, even the VT VIP 4Pass will not be valid on weekends (gee, thanks for nothing said everyone who works for a living).

Buy a season pass