Skiing on the cheap - 2019-2020

AlpineZone

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Skiing on the cheap - 2019-2020

Ski 5 days across Sunday River, Loon & Sugarloaf with NO BLACKOUTS.
    Can’t view this email? View Online

Introducing the New England 5-Day – available this week only.

Get five combined days of skiing to use at Sunday River, Loon Mountain and Sugarloaf for just $319 – with absolutely no blackouts.

The New England 5-Day is only available through July 4. Get yours now.
    2010/11 - 30days 2011/12 - 29days 2012/13 - 40 days 2013/14 - 39 days 2014/15 - 42 days
    2015/2016 -27 days 2016/17 - 51 days 2017/18 - 57 days

Indy Pass

Indy Pass
    http://www.indyskipass.com/
    ON SALE SEPTEMBER 1
    For $199 receive:

Two free days at each partner resort in the US and Canada
    Minimum of one additional discounted lift ticket
    Discounted kids tickets (12 and under) when redeeming an adult ticket
    Special offers from participating resorts for lodging, rentals, lessons and more

Some early details from messengering them on facebook are below. I was curious about the northeast resorts and was told that 29 of the resorts are unrestricted aka no blackout days! 5 of our resorts have blackout days and will be listed on our site as such when tickets go on sale September 1st. Canaan Valley, Mission Ridge, Silver Mt, Beaver Mt, & Cataloochee will have varying blackout days for holiday & midweek.

I expect more details will emerge 9/1 when this goes on sale. I'm located in Albany, NY area and ski weekends. Finding some deals that aren't restrictive and close by are nice for the three of us. Berkshire East, Catamount, Magic, Bolton Valley all are fun places. I've never been to Suicide Six, Greek Peak & Pats Peak but if I do it should put the cost per ticket under $20, that's not bad.
    The Mountains are calling ~ I must go!

Quote Originally Posted by fahz View Post
    Indy Pass
    http://www.indyskipass.com/
    ON SALE SEPTEMBER 1
    For $199 receive:

Two free days at each partner resort in the US and Canada
    Minimum of one additional discounted lift ticket
    Discounted kids tickets (12 and under) when redeeming an adult ticket
    Special offers from participating resorts for lodging, rentals, lessons and more

Some early details from messengering them on facebook are below. I was curious about the northeast resorts and was told that 29 of the resorts are unrestricted aka no blackout days! 5 of our resorts have blackout days and will be listed on our site as such when tickets go on sale September 1st. Canaan Valley, Mission Ridge, Silver Mt, Beaver Mt, & Cataloochee will have varying blackout days for holiday & midweek.

I expect more details will emerge 9/1 when this goes on sale. I'm located in Albany, NY area and ski weekends. Finding some deals that aren't restrictive and close by are nice for the three of us. Berkshire East, Catamount, Magic, Bolton Valley all are fun places. I've never been to Suicide Six, Greek Peak & Pats Peak but if I do it should put the cost per ticket under $20, that's not bad.
    You are in a sweet spot for that pass for sure!

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

Early season Bretton Woods tickets $25. good any day until 12/13/19
    http://shop.brettonwoods.com/estore/...goryCode=10038
    2010/11 - 30days 2011/12 - 29days 2012/13 - 40 days 2013/14 - 39 days 2014/15 - 42 days
    2015/2016 -27 days 2016/17 - 51 days 2017/18 - 57 days

Blue Mountain Triple packs
    https://www.shopskibluemt.com/triple-packs
    "Make Greenland Green again"

No Boundaries will do a FREE day of skiing at a resort in Vermont this February is we reach 5,000 new members by October 1st. We're already half way there. Below is the link to sign up:

https://www.skinoboundaries.com/ski-for-free

When do SKI VT passes go on sale? I seem to always miss the email with the info. October 1st?

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

Quote Originally Posted by skicub View Post
    When do SKI VT passes go on sale? I seem to always miss the email with the info. October 1st?
    I think a few days later than that typically, but just check this thread periodically as it will definitely be posted here.
    President - Bicknell's Thrush Extermination Solutions (BTES), LLC

Quote Originally Posted by BenedictGomez View Post
    I think a few days later than that typically, but just check this thread periodically as it will definitely be posted here.
    Last year BDFreeTuna has the inside scoop but he has vanished

Quote Originally Posted by urungus View Post
    Last year BDFreeTuna has the inside scoop but he has vanished
    From what I recall he outed himself and his dad as tax cheats and then threw a tantrum and left.

Thread Information