Vail Resorts is buying Peak Resorts. - Page 54

AlpineZone

Page 54 of 54 FirstFirst ... 444525354
    Quote Originally Posted by Bosco DaSkia View Post
    shirley, parking will be free.....
    Parking is always free at the Crotch, and I can generally park within 200' of the Rocket

Quote Originally Posted by Quietman View Post
    A $2 increase with online discounts intact at the Crotch is a lot better than I expected. Wawa, an independent area is also going up by $2 from $71 to $73, just saying. I don't have the time to look up other major areas, because I don't ski them. Crotched is a local mountain, not a resort.
    Any increases you see this year are just pretty much business as usual and what was already planned before the merger. What (if anything) changes next year once the merger is actually complete and Vail better understands how each property works will be more telling about the actual Vail impact.

Quote Originally Posted by cdskier View Post
    Any increases you see this year are just pretty much business as usual and what was already planned before the merger. What (if anything) changes next year once the merger is actually complete and Vail better understands how each property works will be more telling about the actual Vail impact.
    Agree 100%!

Quote Originally Posted by cdskier View Post
    Any increases you see this year are just pretty much business as usual and what was already planned before the merger.
    THIS.

Deal is not closed, Vail cannot yet effect any price changes on tickets.

That said, an 11% increase in weekday tickets is a huge YoY increase, and just another, albeit minor, data point supporting the rampant single day lift ticket increases taking place in the industry.
    President - Bicknell's Thrush Extermination Solutions (BTES), LLC

Thread Information