Vail Resorts is buying Peak Resorts. - Page 38

AlpineZone

Page 38 of 98 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by abc View Post
    Ignorance sees no bounds.

Slumming in the east coast give me quick overnight flights to skiing the Alps. Living in town give me quick and cheap access to JFK to ski in Japan at the drop of a hat!

Broadway during the week, weekend day trip to Plattekill where there’s no lift line. That is, in between the trip to Japan and the trip to Big Sky. The abundant jobs easily finance those trips.

I wonder who’s being bitter and feel the need to put down on others in order to quench your own doubt.

lol keep telling yourself that bro.

NY Giants are gonna be super bowl contenders this year as well.

Quote Originally Posted by FBGM View Post

This is a pathetic comeback; your troll-game is in serious decline.
    President - Bicknell's Thrush Extermination Solutions (BTES), LLC

Quote Originally Posted by FBGM View Post

One of the perks of living in Manhattan is not being surrounded by the type of people for whom the performance of the local professional sports franchises matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Domeskier View Post
    One of the perks of living in Manhattan is not being surrounded by the type of people for whom the performance of the local professional sports franchises matter.
    You still run the risk of potentially touching a member of the B&T crowd if you take the subway.
    President - Bicknell's Thrush Extermination Solutions (BTES), LLC

Quote Originally Posted by BenedictGomez View Post
    You still run the risk of potentially touching a member of the B&T crowd if you take the subway.
    True. But it can be amusing even now and then to see adults decked out in the caps and jerseys of their favorite sports heroes.

Quote Originally Posted by BenedictGomez View Post
    This is a pathetic comeback; your troll-game is in serious decline.
    A consequence of the Peaks acquisition, presumably. Its difficult to fill the void. Hell get there.

Any idea what Vail will do with lifetime passholders????? Peak let those with them at Hunter keep them, but I doubt that will be the case with Vail.......

Quote Originally Posted by catskillman View Post
    Any idea what Vail will do with lifetime passholders????? Peak let those with them at Hunter keep them, but I doubt that will be the case with Vail.......
    I expect it to be similar to when powdr took over Killington, your going to have a bunch of pissed off lifetime passholders.

Was the pass good for the lifetime of the passholder? Or for the lifetime of the company that owns the mountain?

AIG Stowe had lifetime passes which were supposed to be good for the lifetime of the passholder-- which I was told became invalid after the Vail acquisition.
    Sugarbush skier since 1985.........Think Snow!

Thread Information