Vail Resorts is buying Peak Resorts. - Page 80

AlpineZone

Page 80 of 111 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290 ... LastLast
Results 791 to 800 of 1103
  1. #791
    Quote Originally Posted by njdiver85 View Post
    Looks like Mount Snow is getting the Hermitage snow guns that were auctioned yesterday!
    They'll more thank likely go to one of Vails mountains that runs Techno Alpin which Mt Snow does not

  2. #792
    The Southcentral PA Resorts use TAs. Whitetail uses them almost exclusively, Roundtop has 1 run with TA, and Liberty has a bunch of TAs

    Can't speak for the Poconos or anywhere else Peaks related. Would seem odd to ship them anywhere further than the East coast, but if they got a great deal on basically brand new equipment then who knows.
    2019-2020


    Ski Visits in PA 22
    Ski Visits in VT
    Ski Visits in CO 4

    Total Ski Visits 26

    Ski Roundtop
    11/16, 11/17, 11/23, 12/20 (LR), 12/21, 12/22, 12/23, 12/26 (LR), 12/27 (LR), 12/28, 12/30 (LR), 12/31 (LR), 1/2 (LR), 1/3 (LR), 1/5, 1/17 (LR), 1/18, 1/20, 1/24 (LR), 1/26
    Montage Mountain 1/27, 1/28
    Breckenridge 1/9,1/10
    Keystone 1/11
    Arapahoe Basin 1/12

    LR=Lunch Runs

  3. #793

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Hyde Park, NY...Hunter on Weekends in the Winter...
    Posts
    2,128
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmywilson69 View Post
    The Southcentral PA Resorts use TAs. Whitetail uses them almost exclusively, Roundtop has 1 run with TA, and Liberty has a bunch of TAs

    Can't speak for the Poconos or anywhere else Peaks related. Would seem odd to ship them anywhere further than the East coast, but if they got a great deal on basically brand new equipment then who knows.
    Wont be going to Hunter I bet. Switching over to mostly HKD sticks.

  4. #794
    Quote Originally Posted by andrec10 View Post
    I am sure it has calmed down by now.

    On another subject, I hear the Vails CEO grew up skiing at Hunter. Hopefully that means he gives Hunter some extra love. New Bathrooms is all I ask for! Lol...
    Got to love drinking at a bar overlooking a parking lot then walking down stairs in ski boots to take a piss��

  5. #795

    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Barto, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    1,425
    Quote Originally Posted by asnowmobiler View Post
    Got to love drinking at a bar overlooking a parking lot then walking down stairs in ski boots to take a piss��
    You basically just described the Mansfield Lodge at Stowe.... LOL Not a dig, by far my favorite lodge at the place.

  6. #796
    Quote Originally Posted by mbedle View Post
    You basically just described the Mansfield Lodge at Stowe.... LOL Nnot a dig, by far my favorite lodge at the place.
    ...and Barker Lodge at SR
    Bar is upstairs on 2nd level, only bathrooms are 2 flight of stairs down in the basement....


  7. #797
    Quote Originally Posted by 2Planker View Post
    ...and Barker Lodge at SR
    Bar is upstairs on 2nd level, only bathrooms are 2 flight of stairs down in the basement....
    The old peak lodge at Killington was like that too, and those stairs were slippery......Bear Mt has lodge has downstairs bathrooms too.

  8. #798

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Hyde Park, NY...Hunter on Weekends in the Winter...
    Posts
    2,128
    Quote Originally Posted by skiur View Post
    The old peak lodge at Killington was like that too, and those stairs were slippery......Bear Mt has lodge has downstairs bathrooms too.
    The K1 lodge has bathrooms on the same level!

  9. #799
    Quote Originally Posted by andrec10 View Post
    The K1 lodge has bathrooms on the same level!
    Lets hope the new one will too!

  10. #800

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Hyde Park, NY...Hunter on Weekends in the Winter...
    Posts
    2,128
    Quote Originally Posted by skiur View Post
    Lets hope the new one will too!
    If they are smart, they will. Refill and drain quicker!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 3:09 PM.