Vail Resorts is buying Peak Resorts. - Page 85

AlpineZone

Page 85 of 98 FirstFirst ... 3575838485868795 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by jaytrem View Post
    Would really like to get the new passes in the mail more than I want my refund right away. I have no desire to deal with the craziness on Saturday when X number of Epic people show up wanting tickets. Who knows, maybe my Peaks passes will still work since no refund yet.

https://outrageouscookiedough.com/

I talked to Mount Snow with this same issue and they indicated that until you get your refund, your peak pass will still be active. So congrats you now own two season passes! Doesnt it feel great!? (Coming from someone still waiting on my refunds from an Oct 23 upgrade date)

Quote Originally Posted by GregoryIsaacs View Post
    I talked to Mount Snow with this same issue and they indicated that until you get your refund, your peak pass will still be active. So congrats you now own two season passes! Doesnt it feel great!? (Coming from someone still waiting on my refunds from an Oct 23 upgrade date)
    Got an Ikon pass too, 3 passes!!! Wife's cousin has a place at Squaw, was really pulling for Alterra to buy Peak. It will probably be our last Ikon for a while.

Thanks for the info, I was wondering if the old ones would still work.

Hunter is making a shtiton of snow...
    I personally don't remember this many guns on at once.. This weekend is going to be awesome..
    Go Vail!!!

Quote Originally Posted by andrec10 View Post
    Hunter is already making snow. Very aggressive compared to years past! Windham has nothing going on.
    Windham has an issue... Not finished with their snowmaking projects.. Bad planning..

Quote Originally Posted by Funky_Catskills View Post
    Hunter is making a shtiton of snow...
    I personally don't remember this many guns on at once.. This weekend is going to be awesome..
    Go Vail!!!
    smart of them to have a catskills option the same time mt snow is having their first weekend. will disperse people.

Hyde Park, NY...Hunter on Weekends in the Winter...
    Quote Originally Posted by Funky_Catskills View Post
    Windham has an issue... Not finished with their snowmaking projects.. Bad planning..
    I said the same thing about bad planning on a facebook group and people went nuts defending them.

Quote Originally Posted by KustyTheKlown View Post
    smart of them to have a catskills option the same time mt snow is having their first weekend. will disperse people.
    Not to mention wildcat for the boston people.
    The true happiness of a man can be found in the mastery of his passions.

I find it kind of interesting that Okemo won't be spinning lifts this weekend, as apparently Okemo has the ability to actually print Epic passes on property, whereas all the acquired Peak properties won't apparently have that ability until next season...

For those still waiting for their Epic passes in the mail, this could of "solved" the issue that waiting in line at the ticket window for a day pass will be until they get their Epic's in the mail, or Okemo or Stowe opens..

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using AlpineZone mobile app
    '07--08 season: 51 Days, '08-'09 season: 55 Days, '09-'10 season: 41 Days, '10-'11 season: 49 days, '11-'12 season: 40 Days '12-'13 season: 57 days, '13-'14 season, 60 days '14-'15 season 60 days, '15-'16 season 52 days, '16-'17 season: 50 days, '17-'18 season 52 days, '18-'19 season 45 days '07-'19 seasons: 612 Days

'19 - '20 season:

November: 16.17,23,29,30 (Mount Snow)
    December: 1 (Mount Snow)

Quote Originally Posted by andrec10 View Post
    I said the same thing about bad planning on a facebook group and people went nuts defending them.
    Not a good idea... Widhham "homers" are pretty vocal

Anyone know hunter‘s plans for tomorrow? Was considering a maniac day trip to mt snow to stretch the legs, but would much prefer the drive to Hunter from north Jersey

Thread Information