Recommendations Wanted: First-Time Ski Trip (PA) - Page 8

AlpineZone

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Blue Mountain opens a beginner trail first, they have to, it's right in front of the lodge and the only hit the slopes from the summit.

Quote Originally Posted by Smellytele View Post
    But how can they tell if you ski and are take snow board lessons and visa versa?

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone
    Good point, maybe they wouldn't know. With the RFID and a box checked off on your pass in the computer system, they will be looking at you at the gates making sure that you are still snowboarding and not going back on your skies.

Quote Originally Posted by mbedle View Post
    Good point, maybe they wouldn't know. With the RFID and a box checked off on your pass in the computer system, they will be looking at you at the gates making sure that you are still snowboarding and not going back on your skies.
    After I get the pass would they take it away?

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone
    2010/11 - 30days 2011/12 - 29days 2012/13 - 40 days 2013/14 - 39 days 2014/15 - 42 days
    2015/2016 -27 days 2016/17 - 51 days 2017/18 - 57 days

I see you also asked about Cross Country. No XC that near any of the Pocono areas. Closest is High Point XC in NJ.
    But XC places do not make snow and this far south some winters they are only open a handful of days. December opening is quite unlikely.

Thread Information