Camelback “Aspen like”

AlpineZone

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Question Camelback “Aspen like”

https://www.lvb.com/150m-private-res...ience-poconos/

Quote Originally Posted by asnowmobiler View Post
    Did I read that right that it would cost $20K-$38K per week? If I could afford that, I certainly wouldn't be spending it in the Poconos!

Quote Originally Posted by cdskier View Post
    Did I read that right that it would cost $20K-$38K per week? If I could afford that, I certainly wouldn't be spending it in the Poconos!
    1+ Especially for a timeshare .....Maintenance fees included ?
    15 buildings with 7 homes each ? . Not very clear as to how the time is divided ? Are the single homes full time ownership ?
    "Make Greenland Green again"

Today's evidence that Housing Bubble 2.0 is nearly upon us; top or bottom of the 7th inning I'd say.
    President - Bicknell's Thrush Extermination Solutions (BTES), LLC

Delusional developers. Drivng by shacks just down the street for the full pocono experience

Quote Originally Posted by cdskier View Post
    Reminds me of the condos at the base of Mountain Creek. Who's buying those? MC is a day trip distance for millions of people in the NJ/NYC/PA area. Anyone south of that would be better off at Snowshoe. North of the area is better in upstate NY or VT.

What's next, condos at Mt. Peter?

Quote Originally Posted by ghughes20 View Post
    Reminds me of the condos at the base of Mountain Creek. Who's buying those? MC is a day trip distance for millions of people in the NJ/NYC/PA area. Anyone south of that would be better off at Snowshoe. North of the area is better in upstate NY or VT.

What's next, condos at Mt. Peter?
    Actually you would be surprised. My boss lives in one of the MT Creek condos. He commutes to his office in North Jersey from there. A lot of his neighbors do the same. They live out there because there are a number of good golf courses in the area, it's a pretty scenic place to live and the resort has very nice pool and health club facilities with affordable memberships.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using AlpineZone mobile app

Time shares are the worst vacation/real estate scams. The resale market for time shares is essentially zero. It is interesting that the poorly written article avoids using the term 'time share'.

Quote Originally Posted by x10003q View Post
    Time shares are the worst vacation/real estate scams.
    Yup. It's shocking that in 2019 people are (apparently) still buying them. You'd think after X number of years the word would be out & everyone would know this.

I for one, am, however, grateful, as it leads to one of the best travel deals, buying cheap timeshare weeks from the people who've been suckered.
    President - Bicknell's Thrush Extermination Solutions (BTES), LLC

Timeshares are an especially bad investment in the era of condo-hotels and AirBnB.

Thread Information