• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Website Migration

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
Hi Guys,

After much deliberation I'm planning on moving Alpinezone to a new host in the next few days / maybe 1 - 2 weeks. So please bear with me if the site goes down for a bit.

We have been with JaguarPC since the day I took over on the site and in recent years they have become less and less reliable, with unexpected downtimes and problems. I am planning on moving to Amazon Lightsail on their AWS platform.

There may be some bugs / problems with the migration which need to be sorted. But overall this provides a better and more reliable experience for the entire forum.

skiur

So glad this happened so that the site doesn't go down every few weeks anymore....

ScottySkis

It's only working when someone like me tells Nick that site is down
He doesn't come her to read or See what happing
Next it goes down PM him I done notifications Nick
https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1598922738&ref=content_filter

Some1 else needs to reach out to Nick and AZ facecrap next time
Someone. Should copy this information

I caved in the other day when it was down for 12 hours and told them
It was fixed pretty soon after I mentioned it on AZ facecrap account I really not doing that anymore.