• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Are these any good?

asnowmobiler

I just bought them at a stupidly low price and wondering why they were so cheap.

Attachments

• DC1AA938-BFBB-4142-B51C-06A0B0A6A7FF.jpg
    DC1AA938-BFBB-4142-B51C-06A0B0A6A7FF.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 154

asnowmobiler

They seem very well made and I only paid $50 :thumbup:
(list $375) for them at a local ski shop. Even if they stop working, they still are nice gloves.

p_levert

If you go to Amazon, they have product reviews. It seems like they work well, but don't last that long.

You're not paying much, so sure, why not? Personally, I have too many batteries in my life, so I'll pass.

asnowmobiler

Nice . Only problem I could anticipate is the button position . Bad spot for accidentally turning them on/off ?. Where did you get them ?

The Ski Shack up near Montage.
They have a crazy sale on the weekend they open. I also bought a pair of Spyder ski pants for $59 (list $275) Last year they didn't have much but two years ago and this year were fantastic.

asnowmobiler

If you go to Amazon, they have product reviews. It seems like they work well, but don't last that long.

You're not paying much, so sure, why not? Personally, I have too many batteries in my life, so I'll pass.

I agree about having too many batteries, it is a pain to bring so many chargers and cables on a trip. Helmet speakers, iPhone, watch, boot heaters, iPad, Vape, headphones two way radios and probably more I'm not thinking of.