Ski Visits in PA 3
    Ski Visits in VT
    Ski Visits in CO

Total Ski Visits 3

Ski Roundtop
    11/16, 11/17, 11/23

Quote Originally Posted by jimmywilson69 View Post
    Its On in the Northeast!
    Hoping it stays on !! Hoping all this effort to get open early is rewarding for the ski areas bottom lines and not a false start that all melts .
    "Make Greenland Green again"

Mountain Creek is going to have a hike park this weekend on Sugar Slope if you're into walking up and hitting some rails. Not my thing though.

If Belleayre opens this weekend I might go there on Thursday, though they're website doesn't have an opening day yet.

Sent from my SM-G970U using AlpineZone mobile app
    2019/2020 Season:

Belleayre: 11/29
    Mountain Creek: 11/16, 11/23, 12/1, 12/14
    Mt Peter: 12/8

Bromley

Shawnee opening Nov 23rd. Was really hoping they were going to make it for this weekend. They usually do a good job opening 2 or 3 trails very early.
    https://www.shawneemt.com/mountain/snow-report

Was up at Belleayre today. A lot going on up there. Deer Run is blown pretty well from the top to past the hill after the bridge over the access road to Overlook:
    B2.jpg
    But the base area near the gondola has a few inches of natural only. The lower lodge is undergoing a lot of renovation; we wandered into the construction site to see what's up and were greeted by a project manager who asked us to wear hard hats if we wanted to look around. I just wanted to get my season pass which they of course just mailed to me. So we went up to Overlook lodge and noticed the new quad chair from the base lodge up to the Overlook area:
    B1.jpg
    Hope it's faster than the two slow doubles it replaces. I'll never ride it but a needed upgrade.
    The bad news is there is a lot of construction left to do and I just got the email that they won't open until 11/29.
    But Gore is open so I might go there on Sunday.

Mountain Creek announced that instead of the hike park they are going to be spinning the Sugar quad this weekend.

Sent from my SM-G970U using AlpineZone mobile app
    2019/2020 Season:

Belleayre: 11/29
    Mountain Creek: 11/16, 11/23, 12/1, 12/14
    Mt Peter: 12/8

Bromley

Quote Originally Posted by JimG. View Post
    Was up at Belleayre today. A lot going on up there. Deer Run is blown pretty well from the top to past the hill after the bridge over the access road to Overlook:
    B2.jpg
    But the base area near the gondola has a few inches of natural only. The lower lodge is undergoing a lot of renovation; we wandered into the construction site to see what's up and were greeted by a project manager who asked us to wear hard hats if we wanted to look around. I just wanted to get my season pass which they of course just mailed to me. So we went up to Overlook lodge and noticed the new quad chair from the base lodge up to the Overlook area:
    B1.jpg
    Hope it's faster than the two slow doubles it replaces. I'll never ride it but a needed upgrade.
    The bad news is there is a lot of construction left to do and I just got the email that they won't open until 11/29.
    But Gore is open so I might go there on Sunday.
    Gh
    Yeah so glad to go up drive by Hunter and eat great lunch at my dad favorite spot for food and cheese in Tannersville
    Yes definitely understand why Bell not really ready to open.
    Glad to go and always friendly workers around

Thread Information