Winter time what hills will AZ people go to this season - Page 2

AlpineZone

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by BenedictGomez View Post
    Unfortunately with an infant I either need babysitting nearby or ideal near-mountain lodging, so I'm probably going to be confined to:

Jay Peak
    Magic
    Mont Sutton
    Smuggler's Notch
    Stowe

That's probably all I'll realistically get to, and perhaps not even Mont Sutton as I haven't researched international travel with babies, but I imagine I need a child passport, which I dont have.
    If you are driving, your child does not need a passport, just a birth certificate. This is straight from CBP website:
    "I am traveling with an infant (U.S. OR Canadian citizen), and we have not yet received the birth certificate. What alternatives are there?

Each American citizen must possess his or her own passport. U.S. and Canadian citizen infants are not required to have a passport for travel by land or sea - although they are required to present a copy of a birth certificate and, if not traveling with both parents, the Department of State suggest a consent letter accompany the other parent(s) due to the rise in instances of child abduction in custody cases, and a growing number of children who are the victims of trafficking.

When U.S. citizen children under the age of 16 arrive by land or sea from Canada or Mexico they may present an original or copy of their birth certificate, a Consular Report of Birth Abroad, or a Naturalization Certificate."

Sent from my Pixel 3 using AlpineZone mobile app

As for hills I'll be hitting:
    For Sure:

Killington (already been)
    SR
    Loon
    Sugarbush
    Pico
    Sugarloaf
    Vail
    Copper
    Winter Park

Still TBD:

Jay
    Tremblant
    Big Sky
    Utah Ikons
    Squaw
    Mammoth
    Aspen

Sent from my Pixel 3 using AlpineZone mobile app

I'm already camped out at Xanadu.

K
    Stowe
    SB
    Hunter
    maybe MRG
    Maybe Mt Snow
    Alta/Snowbird
    Park City/Canyons
    St Anton
    The rest is weather dependent..always want to go to JH
    Lets go!
    I'll drive.

Quote Originally Posted by machski View Post
    If you are driving, your child does not need a passport, just a birth certificate.
    Cool, good to know; already have that; thanks.
    President - Bicknell's Thrush Extermination Solutions (BTES), LLC

Quote Originally Posted by domeskier View Post
    i'm already camped out at xanadu.
    lol!

Same as usual for me.
    SoVT

The Cat
    The River
    Bretton Woods, plus trips to Mt Tremblant, & Chamonix. Possibly Taos in April

Congrats to Scotty on ski pass!

I will be skiing the mid-Atlantic early, then doing my annual geezer ski bum trip west for Feb-Apr. Will be skiing mostly at Snowbird, but also some other areas in the vicinity. Let me know by PM a little in advance if you're heading to Snowbird and could use an hour or two of guiding. Gotta make some turns again with the Trail Boss sometime this winter

Only significant change for me this year is the Epic Pass has allowed me to Swift our February break ski vacation from the MWV to Stowe. Stowe was home for many years. I've barely skied there at all in the past 15 years. So, it's nice to have an affordable way to get to enjoy Stowe again several days a season

Sent from my XT1635-01 using AlpineZone mobile app

Thread Information