• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Big storm coming???

ScottySkis

Always check the webcam the day before. That Laszlo guy is a real shady character. The best is when it's a powder day and all of a sudden its "cash only". Cheating Uncle Sam all the while complaining of unfair advantages competing against Belleayre.

Hi glade runner

Zand

If stratton pulls in another 10 inches tonight ill head there because the woods will be in play. If not id like to hit Berkshire East but don't even know if theyre open tomorrow or what they have open. Snow report shows 9 trails only...that cant be right.

Looks like Killington woods are in play now too. Though id like to see more than 4" lol.

Last edited:

KustyTheKlown

k woods skied well saturday, they'll ski better now. had to tread light saturday tho, snakes.

Zand

Mount snow tickets are $52 for tomorrow. Sounds like all the naturals are skiable and they got 20" so far. Might be thr best choice. Worth the extra cash to ski much better terrain than Stratton and more powder than Killington.

Edd

Mount snow tickets are $52 for tomorrow. Sounds like all the naturals are skiable and they got 20" so far. Might be thr best choice. Worth the extra cash to ski much better terrain than Stratton and more powder than Killington.

Where are you getting 20” from?

Zand

If the Bluebird was open I still wouldn't ride it.

North Face all day tomorrow...just hope it doesn't break down.

Last edited:

icecoast1

I wouldn't ride it either. But it will spread people out a bit and help with the crazy lines

drjeff

I wouldn't ride it either. But it will spread people out a bit and help with the crazy lines

Given that this afternoons snow report is saying that as of now, only The Bluebird, Challenger (on the Northface), Nitro at Carinthia and one of the Magic carpets are scheduled to spin tomorrow, bring your skins or snowshoes if you plan on lapping the Northface and aren't planning on riding the Bluebird.... ;-)

Zand

Given that this afternoons snow report is saying that as of now, only The Bluebird, Challenger (on the Northface), Nitro at Carinthia and one of the Magic carpets are scheduled to spin tomorrow, bring your skins or snowshoes if you plan on lapping the Northface and aren't planning on riding the Bluebird.... ;-)

Report said Canyon opened today...imagine they would do the same tomorrow if the Summit lifts can't run.

crazy

Would Mount Snow really have better skiing tomorrow than Stratton? Trying to make a decision.