• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Storm on the way

Smellytele

...another Southern VT storm. Could be 6"+ for Mount Snow, Stratton, Magic.

Very healthy looking upslope on the radar/webcams today for everyone.

With what just happened I don't know if 6" is enough for me to hit up Magic and not a fan of the other 2. Bromley might be good that day though

Greg

Staff member
Very healthy looking upslope on the radar/webcams today for everyone.

Fingers crossed on consistent upslope love this week. Might be surprised by next weekend.

ss20

A minute from the Alta exit off the I-15!
Stowe report shows 1 to 3...
Not driving 5 hours for that

This wasn't the "storm"...that'd be upslope from today. Probably another 3"-8" by the weekend. "Storm" on Tuesday then a good chance for a lot of upslope from the cold front coming in Wednesday.

This is one of those setups where Jay Peak could quietly get double-digit snow totals by the weekend.

Glenn

This should help a bit with what fell from the sky last Friday into Saturday.

kendo

Skied Stowe today. Was good early then wind swept. Ok for the very few here. Would be pretty sketchy if there were crowds. Weds looks promising.

No idea why they're not blowing snow on Nosedive and other expert favs. Main Street was getting some today. Whales on yet to open Gondolier.

tnt1234

With what just happened I don't know if 6" is enough for me to hit up Magic and not a fan of the other 2. Bromley might be good that day though

Very fun mountain after a storm if that side lift is spinning - the Blue Bonnet, I think it's called?

kingslug

Oh..the drive up is most unfun..ice..only seen 1 good crash so far..2 cars ate the divider...hope this is worth it. :)
About 3 inches on the ground..not reslly snowing much now..more like gropple

Last edited: