• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Ban on cell phones in VT

bdfreetuna

You mean you don’t take your phone with you when you go to the toilet?

Numero Dos, first thing in the morning, I probably will scroll through some news on the throne. I do semi-instinctively avoid pointing the camera toward the potty.

I'm definitely in the "cover your laptop camera with a sticker (or something)" camp though. Funny thing most programmers do the same but non tech people are more likely to think it's a paranoid practice. People believe what they want to believe until the alternative becomes unavoidable.

But on the point of "internet of things" I was referring to the proliferation of microwave radiation already linked to an increase in brain tumors and probably other conditions. If my refrigerator comes with a camera I can always cover it with some tape [UNLESS IT'S REQUIRED TO FUNCTION :smash: :uzi:]

Not Sure

Website
www.youtube.com
You mean you don’t take your phone with you when you go to the toilet?

Baaaad idea !!! I was on the toilet reading an article on my phone set it on the floor stood up and looked away for a moment and glanced back in horror as it was FaceTimeing female customer of mine. Thank god she wasn’t close to her phone!!!

cdskier

I don't understand you people taking your phones into the bathrooms. Mine stays in my pocket if I'm in there. How much time are some of you spending in there that you need to read articles and surf the web?

skiur

I don't understand you people taking your phones into the bathrooms. Mine stays in my pocket if I'm in there. How much time are some of you spending in there that you need to read articles and surf the web?

Depends on what I had for dinner!