Ban on cell phones in VT - Page 5

AlpineZone

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Quote Originally Posted by abc View Post
    I bet a lot of people say that when cameras first appear on cell phones too!
    No, everyone liked that. It's the cameras on our toilets we're now trying to hedge against.
    2019/2020 season [*powder day]

Berkshire East [12/20, 1/7, 1/10, 1/22, 1/24] Bretton Woods [1/3] Gunstock [1/2] Mount Snow [11/14, 11/21, 12/2*] Wachusett [12/16]

Quote Originally Posted by bdfreetuna View Post
    No, everyone liked that. It's the cameras on our toilets we're now trying to hedge against.
    You mean you don’t take your phone with you when you go to the toilet?

Numero Dos, first thing in the morning, I probably will scroll through some news on the throne. I do semi-instinctively avoid pointing the camera toward the potty.

I'm definitely in the "cover your laptop camera with a sticker (or something)" camp though. Funny thing most programmers do the same but non tech people are more likely to think it's a paranoid practice. People believe what they want to believe until the alternative becomes unavoidable.

But on the point of "internet of things" I was referring to the proliferation of microwave radiation already linked to an increase in brain tumors and probably other conditions. If my refrigerator comes with a camera I can always cover it with some tape [UNLESS IT'S REQUIRED TO FUNCTION ]
    2019/2020 season [*powder day]

Berkshire East [12/20, 1/7, 1/10, 1/22, 1/24] Bretton Woods [1/3] Gunstock [1/2] Mount Snow [11/14, 11/21, 12/2*] Wachusett [12/16]

Baaaad idea !!! I was on the toilet reading an article on my phone set it on the floor stood up and looked away for a moment and glanced back in horror as it was FaceTimeing female customer of mine. Thank god she wasn’t close to her phone!!!
    Groundhog day lets go skiing !

I don't understand you people taking your phones into the bathrooms. Mine stays in my pocket if I'm in there. How much time are some of you spending in there that you need to read articles and surf the web?

Quote Originally Posted by cdskier View Post
    I don't understand you people taking your phones into the bathrooms. Mine stays in my pocket if I'm in there. How much time are some of you spending in there that you need to read articles and surf the web?
    Depends on what I had for dinner!

Thread Information