• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

New storm on the way

BenedictGomez

The GFS has gotten worse, the Canuck has gotten terrible, the NAM is not fully in range yet, but it's evolving negatively, and I haven't seen the ECMWF yet.

Zand

I'd like to file a petition saying Kingslug can't start any more new storm threads because he jynxes every damn one of them lol.

cdskier

I'd like to file a petition saying Kingslug can't start any more new storm threads because he jynxes every damn one of them lol.

You know...I actually almost posted right when he started this thread saying "great, now you probably jinxed it".

So I'll gladly sign your petition!

snoseek

If it doesn't get worse I'm down with this storm. 8 inches of dense snow would make northern nh ski great.

Edit things are a little too close for comfort

tnt1234

Sunday my only shot. Can only gt as far north as Cats. Hope something good happens.

Quietman

00z run is just nasty, but at least the rain looks to start later on Sat afternoon.

BenedictGomez

GFS completely caves to the Canuck & the NAM.

You're going to see all the snow forecasts you've been hearing about go bye-bye tomorrow.

Maybe I'll do my taxes & start a new wood project this weekend.

NYDB

ECMWF is still holding up (barely) though as of this am. Maybe still a punchers chance here?

Everything else looks bad though. Faaaack.

NYDB

bdfreetuna

Booked a cheapo room in Lincoln for Wed night. I don't care about skiing powder but its still looking like a terrain expansion situation for the mountains up that way.

If Cannon and Bretton get screwed there's always Wildcat