• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

New storm on the way

Sirbannedalot

BS

I'm trying to remember what you said about my 2 year old daughter.... oh yeah "F--- your daughter", wasn't that it?

Now your ban is expired and you're back on here dogging my posts again? Total loser

:dunce:

I believe it was fuck your daughters ballerina. Or something along those lines. Just like you to take it out of context, get it deleted then regurgitate your version. And it's not bs. But whatever you want to think man. As long as you feel good about yourself trashing someone that has nothing to do with any of this and making false accusations. Hope you feel better putting someone else down to make you feel taller. Bravo.

bdfreetuna

mmm delicious internet troll tears:beer:

should I be expecting more PMs calling my wife a bitch and F-you's today?

I'd go skiing but I have to hold down the fort in my moms basement while she looks for baking soda to cook up and turn tricks for dime bags.

see, that is funny

abc

mmm delicious internet troll tears:beer:

should I be expecting more PMs calling my wife a bitch and F-you's today?

see, that is funny
bdfreetuna, I applause your relaxed attitude. It would have been funny coming from any other "normal"forum participants (apart from the PM's).

This troll had never contributed anything beneficial on the forum. Just in case anyone who still doesn't know about him.

Sirbannedalot

bdfreetuna, I applause your relaxed attitude. It would have been funny coming from any other "normal"forum participants (apart from the PM's).

This troll had never contributed anything beneficial on the forum. Just in case anyone who still doesn't know about him.

Well I was right a couple weeks ago when Sugarbush got 22" but misreported it. Yet i was told how much of an idiot i was and Sugarbush got shit for snow but Mrg got 2 feet. I tried to contribute. But no one seems to want my contributions. Much easier to discredit me and get me banned since I'm not in your little circle jerk cliq.

mister moose

In case anyone wants to talk about snow, it was two inches of glop this am (2,000' at Killington). Had a fierce 20 minutes of BB sized sleet, now back to fairly heavy snow. Disappointing so far. Apparently elevation dependent, lower down reports are mostly rain. Finishing with work soon, then out to ski. Friends on the hill reported about 3 inches of heavy fresh. Superstar and Snowshed quad on hold.

Smellytele

Ellen has been snowing all day but only gmx running. They started the upper 2 around 11 but wind picked up and still haven’t loaded them. There was no wind down low for the 1st 3 hours. Trees are skiing great
Sticky earlier down low but has cooled down with the wind.
The low had passed to the East and the Wind is now coming from the north/ northeast. Snow still coming down hard. I’d say 7 so far.

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

BenedictGomez

Big fat flakes at attitash,

Looking at the same flakes in Bartlett. Was starting to worry. Wildcat snow report dialed expectations back to 9” throughout the day.

Generally speaking, when you see giant flakes, that's precisely when you do need to start worrying.

Without dorking out, it basically means you are somewhere close to the rain/snow line.

Edd

Generally speaking, when you see giant flakes, that's precisely when you do need to start worrying.

Without dorking out, it basically means you are somewhere close to the rain/snow line.

I agree but it was Wildcat I was worried about which is a sharp increase in elevation from where I was this morning.