Thanks for being helping me a lot
    I really appreciate it. So does my family
    what did you get?

Quote Originally Posted by tnt1234 View Post
    what did you get?
    Elan Spectrum
    2015 online website
    I have pictures but impossible for me to figure how to post them on AZ

would like to go to Belle this Sunday. hope they recover from the rain Tuesday
    on my way down from Sugarbush on Tuesday, it was raining hard when i was passing by exit 19 & 20 on thruway. it was snowing hard in the NVT all day but as soon as i got to Albany the temps kicked up.

sux for the cats
    gladerider

Quote Originally Posted by gladerider View Post
    would like to go to Belle this Sunday. hope they recover from the rain Tuesday
    on my way down from Sugarbush on Tuesday, it was raining hard when i was passing by exit 19 & 20 on thruway. it was snowing hard in the NVT all day but as soon as i got to Albany the temps kicked up.

sux for the cats
    I was there yesterday & spoke to someone who was there also on Tuesday- he said the rain came in around 1 pm & was light. I lapped Winisook for the last hour as it was getting blasted with manmade-lots of fun. Here's my report from the "Prez Week 2020" thread:

Belleayre 2-19-20
    Cold & windy with on & off snow squalls all afternoon. Surface was frozen cord & frozen hardpack, snow guns firing on two upper trails. Good weekday crowd with quite a few kids though not like a weekend. Saw several instructors doing lessons including a kids group.
    Going forward it looks to my eye like Belle is in good enough shape to make it to April assuming seasonable temps. There appears to be enough cover for tree skiing but I didn't venture in. However, an employee told me that there will be no further snowmaking after this weekend. A decision has been made to go with low energy snowmaking and phase out the diesel powered system, which he said would end up producing far less snow. He said the cover is "thin."
    I suppose only time will tell....
    If it's snowin' I'm goin'

Quote Originally Posted by legalskier View Post
    I was there yesterday & spoke to someone who was there also on Tuesday- he said the rain came in around 1 pm & was light. I lapped Winisook for the last hour as it was getting blasted with manmade-lots of fun. Here's my report from the "Prez Week 2020" thread:

Belleayre 2-19-20
    Cold & windy with on & off snow squalls all afternoon. Surface was frozen cord & frozen hardpack, snow guns firing on two upper trails. Good weekday crowd with quite a few kids though not like a weekend. Saw several instructors doing lessons including a kids group.
    Going forward it looks to my eye like Belle is in good enough shape to make it to April assuming seasonable temps. There appears to be enough cover for tree skiing but I didn't venture in. However, an employee told me that there will be no further snowmaking after this weekend. A decision has been made to go with low energy snowmaking and phase out the diesel powered system, which he said would end up producing far less snow. He said the cover is "thin."
    I suppose only time will tell....
    cool. thanks for the intel. looks like i will be there this sunday.
    gladerider

I was at Belle yesterday as well and can confirm that it skied very well. Great bumps on Winnisook.

Even the trees have a base and frankly some could open up if the Cats were to ever get a 12" storm. A lot to ask it seems this season.

Quote Originally Posted by JimG. View Post
    Great bumps on Winnisook.
    Yes indeed.
    IMG_E8801[1].jpg

Check out the waffles up at Sunset Lodge too. I would've tried one if I'd stopped in there before lunch instead of after.

Quote Originally Posted by legalskier View Post
    Yes indeed.
    IMG_E8801[1].jpg

that looks good....
    gladerider

Thread Information