• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Thinking of sugarbush - please read

PearlRiverDad

Hi All

I am thinking of playing hookie with my son and skiing at Sugarbush on Friday. I am an intermediate skier and prefer long winding groomers.........Is this a good place for that? If not - What's a better option in VT? We live near the Catskills - but based on recent weather we want to head north for better snow

skiur

Hi All

I am thinking of playing hookie with my son and skiing at Sugarbush on Friday. I am an intermediate skier and prefer long winding groomers.........Is this a good place for that? If not - What's a better option in VT? We live near the Catskills - but based on recent weather we want to head north for better snow

You would probably get a lot more responses in the sugar bush thread:

https://forums.alpinezone.com/showt...t-Sugarbush-Thread-quot?p=1035523#post1035523

thetrailboss

Staff member
Agreed on trying that thread.

Based on the information, Mount Ellen would be a good option. I have no idea what the current conditions are though.

vladimir212

Hi All

I am thinking of playing hookie with my son and skiing at Sugarbush on Friday. Speed Test I am an intermediate skier and prefer long winding groomers.........Is this a good place for that? If not - What's a better option in VT? We live near the Catskills - but based on recent weather we want to head north for better snow
It was closed today until 11 so I didn’t ski since I’m part of the competitive mountain school there

Last edited: