• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Belleayre condition intel anyone?

JimG.

Staff member
Cuomo is the living embodiment of how political correctness literally kills. Literally. Not figuratively.

He had his opportunity to make a positive difference and avoid tens of thousands of deaths but his nursing home decisions were a total fail.

Not a leader.

JimG.

Staff member
Ha ha after seeing Cuomo's new NYS travel restrictions I just hustled over to Plattekill's website and got my season parking pass.

At the very least the death knell for my K midweek pass just sounded.

NYDB

^ is VT on that list? It looks like it isn't to me.

Anyway, I can't blame Cuomo for possibly overreacting. He did Kill a lot of people 5 months ago

mbedle

He had his opportunity to make a positive difference and avoid tens of thousands of deaths but his nursing home decisions were a total fail.

Not a leader.

That is not entirely true. The majority of covid deaths in NY's nerdy homes and long-term care facilities was primarily driven by infected workers and visitors (before they were banned), with the peak daily deaths in those facilities happening before the policy was put in place.

tnt1234

I don't trust Cuomo...he will lockdown ski areas and not refund anything to passholders if he has his way.

I may wind up getting rid of my SKI3 as well as my K midweek pass.

So far only Plattekill has been speaking my language as far as winter operations go. How bizarre if that winds up being the only ski area I have a pass for this season.

We got bell passes this year, and I'm worried about this as well.

On the other hand, the sate needs the money, so maybe they'll try to hang on?

Obviously our fall back is Platty full price, and I'm fine with that.

Other fall back is skinning.

tnt1234

Did anyone get their Bell passes in teh mail yet? We haven't after ordering them like two months ago.

JimG.

Staff member
That is not entirely true. The majority of covid deaths in NY's nerdy homes and long-term care facilities was primarily driven by infected workers and visitors (before they were banned), with the peak daily deaths in those facilities happening before the policy was put in place.

I'm not an apologist.

The man wants to go on TV every day and be famous acting like he is in control.

So when bad things happen the main man in charge takes the hit. No excuses.