• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Waterville Valley

louisemann

Ski No Boundaries has 49.00 tickets for Sat. It's the first weekend for MA School Vacation. I have not been to WV in many years. Thoughts on this ticket and the mountain are welcomed. I can go anywhere this weekend but 3 hours is my max travel which puts me S. VT or Whites.

ss20

A minute from the Alta exit off the I-15!
Ski No Boundaries has 49.00 tickets for Sat. It's the first weekend for MA School Vacation. I have not been to WV in many years. Thoughts on this ticket and the mountain are welcomed. I can go anywhere this weekend but 3 hours is my max travel which puts me S. VT or Whites.

WV sounds like a good choice, should be north of the mix line for Thursday's storm.

Don't let anyone tell you "go to xxx because everywhere else will be crowded". Everywhere will be crowded. Everywhere. Another "perfect storm" weekend with places 100% open, fresh snow, holiday crowd, and perfect temps (after Saturday AM).

Edd

Another "perfect storm" weekend with places 100% open, fresh snow, holiday crowd, and perfect temps (after Saturday AM).

Makes me happy for the industry when they nail it with weather on a busy week. Ski areas don’t take that for granted.

steve22

Regarding the ticket: It's an easy process. You pay online by Friday and pickup at a designated spot in the lodge Sat AM. I used NB at Cannon earlier this season. The ticket is direct to lift, no voucher or anything like that.

louisemann

Hi Steve,

We loved NB. Went to the free day at Magic. I am feeling combined with school vacay AND NB ticket, WV will be a zoo.

I really need to expand beyond New England.