• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

2020/2021 Season Pass Thread

asnowmobiler

Blue mountain announced $429 for next season including the rest of this year.
I’m thinking Epic or Ikon and looking forward to what next season has to offer.

NYDB

Ima do Ikon deluxe and Magic again for the family. It gives a bunch of nice options for so/central VT and a couple western trips. Not cheap, but flexibility is nice and really at the end of the day who cares about pinching pennies.

Zand

Ikon again unless theres some kind of drastic change. Might finally give up on having a Wachusett pass, this will be 3 straight years that I don't get my money's worth. Just have no desire to go there after early season. Might do VT 4 pass again.

abc

Really? Already???

Just kidding. I’m waiting on the Ikon announcement. Hope is it’ll be offered early March and valid immediately as in the past. Counting on it for my trip to Tahoe, where it’s unlimited at Squaw-pine & Mammoth

drjeff

Really? Already???

Just kidding. I’m waiting on the Ikon announcement. Hope is it’ll be offered early March and valid immediately as in the past. Counting on it for my trip to Tahoe, where it’s unlimited at Squaw-pine & Mammoth

Have to think that about 10 days from now, when President's week is done, that we're going to start to see a bunch of resorts/mega passes roll out their prices for next year.

With good snow across much of the mega passes portfolio of resorts right now, have to think that they'd love to capture some of the walk up crew's thought process this next week, after they've had a good day(s) on the hill, by tempting them with pricing for next season, while the memories are still fresh with them....

Plus, as scary as it sounds, for some of the smaller areas, especially those in Southern New England and down through the Mid-Atlantic states, unless this weather pattern changes to something atleast colder, if not snowier as well, the end of the season may not be more than a couple of weeks away for some places, and if they want to throw in the "buy next years pass now, ski for the rest of this season as well" marketing angle, they probably have to get selling those fairly soon... :-o:cry:

jimmywilson69

Plus, as scary as it sounds, for some of the smaller areas, especially those in Southern New England and down through the Mid-Atlantic states, unless this weather pattern changes to something atleast colder, if not snowier as well, the end of the season may not be more than a couple of weeks away for some places

You shut your mouth Dr. Jeff... :wink:

I'll be getting Epic Local again next year, unless my PA mountain is sold for a 3rd time in 3 years...

Edd

Plus, as scary as it sounds, for some of the smaller areas, especially those in Southern New England and down through the Mid-Atlantic states, unless this weather pattern changes to something atleast colder, if not snowier as well, the end of the season may not be more than a couple of weeks away for some places

My thoughts exactly. After next week, there won’t be motivation to make snow. I hit SR and Wildcat this week. Conditions are good, but they ain’t deep. Some warm weather could make for a short spring skiing season. And I want my spring skiing.

asnowmobiler

Plus, as scary as it sounds, for some of the smaller areas, especially those in Southern New England and down through the Mid-Atlantic states, unless this weather pattern changes to something atleast colder, if not snowier as well, the end of the season may not be more than a couple of weeks away for some places, and if they want to throw in the "buy next years pass now, ski for the rest of this season as well" marketing angle, they probably have to get selling those fairly soon... :-o:cry:

I truly believe that's why Blue has started to sell them. Unfortunately the weather does not look good down here, looking at the long range outlook.

medfordmike

Pico announced their rates today. I believe it is $20 more ($439 adult) this year vs last although the snowmaking improvements have been noticeable and continue next year. New benefit is 50% of Killington tickets Su-F non peak and 25% off Saturdays and holidays much like the discount card. In the past we only received the 20% Powdr discount on sister mountains. Kids 12 and under ski free if parent has a pass.

https://www.picomountain.com/plan-your-trip/tickets-passes/season-passes/season-passes

boston_e

Most likely will go with the Killington Beast 365 pass. Basically unlimited everything: skiing (both Pico and Killington), Mt biking, adventure center and golf in the summer.

$1344 and includes an Ikon base pass.

jaytrem

Mountain Collective not dead yet. Added Sugarloaf, Targhee, Panorama and Chamonix. I don't think anybody dropped off, but not sure.

machski

Mountain Collective not dead yet. Added Sugarloaf, Targhee, Panorama and Chamonix. I don't think anybody dropped off, but not sure.
And since Sugarloaf has been added, New England Pass Platinum and Gold level passes now include unlimited 50% off at Mountain Collective destinations in addition to the Ikon Base pass!! Can't get much better!!

Sent from my SM-T830 using AlpineZone mobile app

jaytrem

Full Epic with the RCR resorts combined with the Mountain Collective would make for a nice Calgary safari trip. Just need a Castle ticket and you can make a nice circle. Did something like that about 8 years ago.

asnowmobiler

I just received an email from Blue Mountain thanking me for buying a Triple Pack this season and offered me next years Season pass at a discount. $399.00 I had a season pass this year, never had a triple Pack, I think they are hurting, it was dead there most of the year.
I'll be on Epic next year, no matter how low they go.

ERJ-145CA

I bought my unlimited pass for Mountain Creek a few weeks ago for $229. It was for the rest of this season and next season though I already had mine for this season. I bought it last year for the same price and went there 23 times this season so it came out to about $10 a day.

I'm hoping to go there Saturday morning but they're closed this week for "snow preservation" with plans to reopen for the weekend. I drove by there today on my way to the vet for my dog's checkup and it looked pretty grim so I'm not sure if they're going to be able to reopen. I'll find out Saturday morning.

This past weekend I got my unlimited pass for Mt. Peter for $239, also got them for my wife, daughter and niece. The kids were $209. Mt. Peter is where my wife and I take the kids, usually one day almost every weekend. I was there on Monday and they still had a very good base on most of the trails so I plan on going tomorrow morning and Sunday. This Sunday might end up being the end of the season for my local area, though Mt. Peter still says they plan to have their Spring Rally/pond skim on the 22nd.

Sent from my SM-G970U using AlpineZone mobile app