• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Killington 2/12 & 13

JimG.

Staff member
Awesome conditions at K Wed Thurs. Packed powder conditions for the base with 3-4" fresh on top both days. Didn't get out on snow until about 10:30 Wed or I would have called it a powder day. Thurs I got out at 9 and took advantage of the fresh. Great 2 days!

Growler:
212203.jpg
212202.jpg

Low Rider:
212205.jpg
212204.jpg

Somewhere:
212201.jpg

Gonna be mobbed in ski country this weekend!

bdfreetuna

now I'm jealous my wife is going to Pico on saturday with her friends and without me... although this still works very much in my favor ;)

JimG.

Staff member
Nice, Jim. I like to ski Growler. How was Chop Chop?

When I hit the Throne there was a sign at Racer's Edge that it was closed past Royal Flush. The racing teams were having practice both days, guess they didn't want folks finding their way on to Highline so I never did get to Chop Chop.

I always underestimate Growler's length that is one fun glade.

Tonyr

Somewhere and Nowhere are two of my favorite glades at Killington. Looks like the conditions were great in there.

Tony

JimG.

Staff member
Somewhere and Nowhere are two of my favorite glades at Killington. Looks like the conditions were great in there.

Tony

Yeah the snow was really good in there. I hit Somewhere on my way back from Bear Mtn heading to lunch on day 2 and it was so good I went back for Nowhere and then another Somewhere. The watershed in there was totally buried.