• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

SuperPasses 20/21

jaybird

Wow getting better and better! Just realized I can get a limited NYS 3 in 1 for $599 instead of the regular $759 pass. No holidays but so what.

That's $160 saved towards the extra $400 for the Killington 365 pass. $240 for SB and Stratton unlimited except for holidays now is really a no brainer.

The Beast is making it interesting with that Ikon add-in bundle. Too bad their golf course is so crappy.

JimG.

Staff member
My total about face is for that good old pot stir.

I'm a little amazed frankly, but I was serious about paying a premium for the Ikon add. Apparently I was not the only season passholder who felt the way I did, I would have to guess K fielded a ton of negative feedback from other passholders.
And I'm going to guess that was relayed to Ikon.

With the $400 extra I will pay (or whatever) it's not just free either. But for someone who likes to ski in that general area I'm feeling pretty appreciated right now. K is going to take a hit on holidays when the base pass is blacked out elsewhere. So I will get the NYS 3 in 1 also and stay in NY during holidays.

I give K a lot of credit for listening and acting.

JimG.

Staff member
K is going to take a hit on holidays when the base pass is blacked out elsewhere. So I will get the NYS 3 in 1 also and stay in NY during holidays.

After reading more carefully the 5 days on the base Ikon are blacked out over holidays but the top tier Ikon pass gets 7 days unlimited at K and other eastern locations. No blackouts for the Ikon so that will spread crowds out.