• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Looking for advice on joining a ski club/lodge.

AdironRider

Hyperbole much?!? I wasn't saying it's freaking Daytona Beach on spring break in the Valley. But the fact is, if your single, looking for cheap lodging and like to party, the MWV ski club scene is a blast and a good option vs just staying in some s-hole motel and hoping for the best going to the Moat. I have never heard a word to the contrary from friends that are members and others I've talked to in the valley. But big, bad Jackson Air Force Adironrider who's banged every ten in the Tetons clearly knows better.

I rarely pull the "retard card", but you're really acting like a fucking retard here. Always have been, but only getting worse as you yourself enter middle age and can't seem to shake your internet tough guy attitude you joined this forum years ago as snotty know it all punk fresh out of SLU. How's that Jackson restaurant coming along you were so convinced you'd own back in the day?

Sent from my XT1635-01 using AlpineZone mobile app

You know DH, when your buttons are that large, people are going to press them. It's a good look as a married Dad to get all defensive because no one believes your opinions concerning the dating scene.

PS Jackson has been great this week post beer virus. Ski on lifts all day and plenty of spring skiing. Enjoy the boilerplate and all your ladies though, sounds like it will be awesome.

deadheadskier

Staff member
Don't confuse me thinking and pointing out that you're an ignorant tool as me being defensive buddy!

Glad things are better for you in Jackson. Your incessant whining this winter was getting boring. Enjoy!

Sent from my XT1635-01 using AlpineZone mobile app