• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Lucky Rescue in Les Arcs

ironhippy

I like the second guy coming in. He stops basically on the skiers head and then throws a bunch of more snow on top while trying to dig them out.

The first person was seconds away from being done, the 2nd guy just made it worse.

Whitey

Does anybody else think this video is BS? The video guy is a little too quick and ready with that shovel and in a wide open field of snow - he heads right for that spot. The woman in the snow doesn't try to roll over or do really anything. She's covered in a small amount of snow. Nothing I am sure of but after I watched that video my BS detector was pinging hard.

asnowmobiler

I thought it looked questionable as well.

Does anybody else think this video is BS? The video guy is a little too quick and ready with that shovel and in a wide open field of snow - he heads right for that spot. The woman in the snow doesn't try to roll over or do really anything. She's covered in a small amount of snow. Nothing I am sure of but after I watched that video my BS detector was pinging hard.

dblskifanatic

Looked more like a staged publicity video for awareness than anything else.

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone