• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Ski Cooper, 3/13/2020 - New expert terrain in "Tennessee Creek Basin"

BushMogulMaster

Industry Rep
Industry Rep
Came back to Colorado for a visit this week. Skied Vail on Tuesday, Steamboat Wednesday and Thursday, and back "home" to Cooper today. I'll post TRs from Vail and Steamboat later as well.

Conditions at Cooper were packed powder, and snow throughout the day ending with about 3" of fresh. After working here for years, I basically skipped the existing terrain to head straight for the new Tennessee Creek Basin expert terrain, served by a new Skytrac/Leitner T-Bar.

The new terrain is fantastic. Legit expert pitches, tree runs of varying spacing, and a couple of very New England-style narrow, winding runs. Bottom line: it was great to be back, and the new terrain is epic. I'll let the pictures tell the rest of the tale.

tcb2.jpg

tcb1.jpg

tcb3.jpg

tcb4.jpg

tcb5.jpg