Vail suspending all ski operations immediately - Page 8

AlpineZone

Page 8 of 47 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Boyne resorts have called it quits after COB today.

Joe

2018/19 - 36 days
    2019/20 - 14 days
    Hunter - 11/18
    Mission Ridge - 11/30
    Crystal - 12/14, 1/26, 2/2, 2/15
    Winter Park - 1/5
    Copper - 1/6
    Snoqualmie - 1/22, 3/7
    Sunshine Village - 2/20
    Lake Louise - 2/21, 2/23
    Mt. Norquay - 2/22

Guess we will all have to start our non ski season hobbies ..I doubt anyone will reopen..this is not going away in a few week...months maybe.
    Lets go!
    I'll drive.

Quote Originally Posted by kingslug View Post
    Guess we will all have to start our non ski season hobbies ..I doubt anyone will reopen..this is not going away in a few week...months maybe.
    What hobbies? The entire country is shutting down. But I guess if you want to surf the net and watch cable news all day....

Quote Originally Posted by icecoast1 View Post
    What hobbies? The entire country is shutting down. But I guess if you want to surf the net and watch cable news all day....
    I'm about to go for a hike at a huge state park with my wife and kid (of course, my guess is State of New Jersey will close all parks this week too as silly as that would be).

Trout fishing will start soon. I dont think I need to Social Distance myself from fish (yet).
    President - Bicknell's Thrush Extermination Solutions (BTES), LLC

Mountain bike season is here. Hike. Fish. Fix stuff. Run. Rock climb. Life doesn't need to stop. You just have to choose activities carefully .

Quote Originally Posted by BenedictGomez View Post
    I'm about to go for a hike at a huge state park with my wife and kid (of course, my guess is State of New Jersey will close all parks this week too as silly as that would be).

Trout fishing will start soon. I dont think I need to Social Distance myself from fish (yet).
    That's the thing, the way the country is freaking out, I see it getting even worse and doing much of anything besides sitting at home will be difficult to impossible.

Quote Originally Posted by snoseek View Post
    Mountain bike season is here. Hike. Fish. Fix stuff. Run. Rock climb. Life doesn't need to stop. You just have to choose activities carefully .
    I do a lot of hiking and running, but it's more of a workout thing for me than a hobby. Will have to wait and see what happens with mountain biking, if places stay closed cause of the virus, are the bike parks going to open?

I do a lot of hiking and running, but it's more of a workout thing for me than a hobby. Will have to wait and see what happens with mountain biking, if places stay closed cause of the virus, are the bike parks going to open?
    I'm pretty into riding dirt but have plenty of fun just riding cc singletrack. Bike parks not needed for a lot of people. I'm sure they will go at some point.

You dont need things to be open to have hobbies..
    Lets go!
    I'll drive.

Guess I'll be opening the beach cottage early. It's easy to avoid people on the Cape this time of year. This sucks.

Sent from my moto e5 cruise using AlpineZone mobile app

Thread Information