Who is OPEN Still - Page 39

AlpineZone

Page 39 of 43 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by kingslug View Post
    Want to get a little scared...go to a local gun store..see what they have left.
    Higher end quality carry ammo is gone from online stores, Primers for reloading mostly gone, Powder isn't far behind.

Thought about this for a while. Home invasion..got that covered pretty much...Shit really hits the fan and I mean really..then not so much. Just not equipped for long term self survival..certainly not against those that are...and there are a lot of those who have been preparing for this most of their lives...fucking scary.
    Lets go!
    I'll drive.

I'm hoping to wake up soon, this can't really be happening. Makes you realize how fragile modern society really is.

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using AlpineZone mobile app
    Leave no turn unstoned!

Quote Originally Posted by Cornhead View Post
    I'm hoping to wake up soon, this can't really be happening. Makes you realize how fragile modern society really is.

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using AlpineZone mobile app
    Me to wish it was a nightmare

yea, we'll all get through this tho, and hopefully we'll all come out on the other side with a renewed appreciation for life itself.

i dont know about y'all, but i'll probably get a little emo about it the next time i am able to ski fresh powder, dance in a crowd, and drink my 7th beer at a biscuits show during a raging second set basis jam.

untz untz
    2019-2020

Ski Visits in PA 38
    Ski Visits in VT 6
    Ski Visits in CO 4

Total Ski Visits 48

Quote Originally Posted by Cornhead View Post
    Had the same thought.

On the other hand, I had the opposite thought... a bit surprising these kind of viruses don't jump species more often.

Quote Originally Posted by Puck it View Post

Trader Joe's (3/12) should be shut down with lines like this. Why are they letting this happen?
    Costco was a well-oiled machine yesterday. They closed the regular entrance & opened a side entrance, and blocked that too so only 1 member per time enters. At point of entry they have, "WE HAVE" and "WE DO NOT HAVE" signs for the most common items everyone's there for (eggs, milk, bread, TP (sigh), disinfectant, etc..) so they can turn people away immediately without even having them needlessly enter. They wipe all the cart handles down (and having been doing this for several weeks, WAY before people even considered this), food service court is closed, and there are "social distance" signs on eisels all over the store telling people to stay 6 feet away from each other.

Walmart, however, was doing absolutely nothing. They didnt even wipe cart handles, unless possibly somebody did that already before racking them (I doubt it).
    President - Bicknell's Thrush Extermination Solutions (BTES), LLC

I've always wanted to take a real survival course..like they have in Utah. This is a wake up call. If it can happen now it can happen again. And I'm still not convinced it was caused by a fucking bat. But that doesn't matter..it happened.
    Lets go!
    I'll drive.

Quote Originally Posted by kingslug View Post
    I've always wanted to take a real survival course..like they have in Utah. This is a wake up call. If it can happen now it can happen again. And I'm still not convinced it was caused by a fucking bat. But that doesn't matter..it happened.
    It will be interesting what they find out about the virus sctructure. They will be able to tell if manmade not that we will ever know though.

Live, Ski or Die Trying!!!
    "Life is not measured by the numbers of breaths we take, but by the ski runs that take our breath away."

SKI THE EAST!!!!!!

Thread Information