• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Who is OPEN Still

KustyTheKlown

Here's a mid-week rush hour map you'll likely not see again outside this crisis.

RUSH-HOUR.jpg

and the cross-bx, bqe and fdr still fucking suck. lol.

Not Sure

Website
www.youtube.com
It was crazy and people standing inches apart
Sad that they care or understand why it not good for everyone else

"From a friend shopping experience today.
I ran to the store for my parents and I while they watched my kids to avoid them going out especially my dad just had surgery , am I the only one who brings wipes and and wipes the cart down and puts latex gloves on , I saw people just grabbing carts like nothing and walk in and never use the wipes they provide , do me a favor and pull the brain you got left out of your ass , even saw a mother with a 2 year old in the cart just grabbing the handle , touching his face ��but on a good note scored a big package of chicken and 4lbs of chop meat , cause I have no desire to go in to a supermarket for a while:
"

The Home Depot and Lowes stores are crazy busy too. Pa. closed the state liquor stores , hard core guys are SOL at least the beer distributors are still open . Make sure you pick a shopping cart that's been out in the sun for a while :cool:

BenedictGomez

I ventured out of my house for the first time in 3.5 days tonight, got a case of Dogfish Head 60 minutes as I really do believe Murphy will nix liquor stores soon given PA did it. And frankly, it really is non-essential retail if we're being entirely honest (like PA was).

Also got some grocery store replenishments & tried to limit contact with the presumed leper (aka cash register clerk). I dont need a receipt, DONT TOUCH ME!!!!!!

icecoast1

I ventured out of my house for the first time in 3.5 days tonight, got a case of Dogfish Head 60 minutes as I really do believe Murphy will nix liquor stores soon given PA did it. And frankly, it really is non-essential retail if we're being entirely honest (like PA was).

Also got some grocery store replenishments & tried to limit contact with the presumed leper (aka cash register clerk). I dont need a receipt, DONT TOUCH ME!!!!!!

Yet another reason to use self checkout

deadheadskier

Staff member
I have zero fear of NH liquor stores being shut down. Liquor sales are a major source of NH state tax revenue.

Given Gov Sununu was last to pull the plug with his own ski resort, he could probably walk into a state liquor store and find a group of fifty people licking a dollar bill and passing it around the room while he's buying a handle and walk out smiling at the bill lickers and just tell them to be safe.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using AlpineZone mobile app

BenedictGomez

Yet another reason to use self checkout

Small Mom & Pop local grocer, not an option.

Though to be honest, if it's one of those touch-screen checkouts, I imagine that's even worse as hundreds of people are contacting the exact same screen areas. I'd probably take a plastic bag & put it over my finger to touch the screen.

icecoast1

Small Mom & Pop local grocer, not an option.

Though to be honest, if it's one of those touch-screen checkouts, I imagine that's even worse as hundreds of people are contacting the exact same screen areas. I'd probably take a plastic bag & put it over my finger to touch the screen.

I put a disposable glove on one hand to operate the touch screen and scan with the other, not a perfect system but far less potential points of contact than the cashier.

All of our mom and pop stores closed a while ago, everything is either regional or national chains. Pretty much all of them have self check out except for Costco which normally I'm ok with but right now I want to scan my own stuff and not have somebody that's handled everybody else's stuff, cash and credit cards touch my things

Newpylong

I put a disposable glove on one hand to operate the touch screen and scan with the other, not a perfect system but far less potential points of contact than the cashier.

All of our mom and pop stores closed a while ago, everything is either regional or national chains. Pretty much all of them have self check out except for Costco which normally I'm ok with but right now I want to scan my own stuff and not have somebody that's handled everybody else's stuff, cash and credit cards touch my things

That is interesting as that is the opposite of what we are seeing in this part of NH. The national/regional stores have empty shelves and the general stores and farm stands are well stocked. The general store down the road from me even had TP yesterday!