Who is OPEN Still - Page 41

AlpineZone

Page 41 of 43 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 LastLast
    I saw that one - interesting to say the least, though there are far more reports that the virus shows no sign of genetic tampering.

Quote Originally Posted by Newpylong View Post
    I saw that one - interesting to say the least, though there are far more reports that the virus shows no sign of genetic tampering.
    They're not mutually exclusive.
    President - Bicknell's Thrush Extermination Solutions (BTES), LLC

Quote Originally Posted by Newpylong View Post
    And you realy believe everything you read on the net I guess. This will eventually show that this came from the lab in Wuhan and was modified for biowarfare. Why do you think they were keeping it quiet?
    Live, Ski or Die Trying!!!
    "Life is not measured by the numbers of breaths we take, but by the ski runs that take our breath away."

SKI THE EAST!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Puck it View Post
    And you realy believe everything you read on the net I guess. This will eventually show that this came from the lab in Wuhan and was modified for biowarfare. Why do you think they were keeping it quiet?
    You just combined two conspiracy theories into one. Nice.

There is absolutely no chance COVID19 is a biological weapon. Think how stupid that is. It would be the least effective & dumbest bioweapon even created.

GENERAL: Commander, DROP the COVID19 bomb now!!
    COMMANDER: When are we attacking?

GENERAL: Now son, did I STUTTER!!!!!!!
    COMMANDER: Well sir, it's just that it will take weeks after we drop it for a bunch of people to get sick.

GENERAL: Ohhhhh......uhhhh.....okay, DELAY attack for 2 months, but DROP that sonbitch NOW!!!!!
    COMMANDER: Understood

GENERAL: How many enemy soldiers do you think we'll kill!
    COMMANDER: Mmmm.... Probably zero sir. Maybe 1 or 2 enemy combatants if we're lucky given our enemy currently has no active enlisted warriors over 70 years old with comorbidities.

GENERAL: (((((slowly kicks at dirt & walks away))))

It's fairly easy to tell if something has been genetically modified.

When you go in and cut up/rearrange the genetic code you do it using a handful of known/predicted sequences. If something is an artificial construct you can tell based on the sequence around these markers.
    Dude.

I just texted with my 59 year old aunt, who lives in Maine, and thinks all of this is a scam. She’s a nurse for elective procedures and is, unfortunately, out of work for the duration. She kept referring to COVID-19 as “the flu” and assured me it would die down by late April, as the flu does. She broke my brain.

Sent from my iPad using AlpineZone

Quote Originally Posted by Edd View Post
    I just texted with my 59 year old aunt, who lives in Maine, and thinks all of this is a scam. She’s a nurse for elective procedures and is, unfortunately, out of work for the duration. She kept referring to COVID-19 as “the flu” and assured me it would die down by late April, as the flu does. She broke my brain.
    She may wind up being right, but for the wrong reason (or at least partially for the wrong reason).

Quote Originally Posted by BenedictGomez View Post
    You just combined two conspiracy theories into one. Nice.

There is absolutely no chance COVID19 is a biological weapon. Think how stupid that is. It would be the least effective & dumbest bioweapon even created.

GENERAL: Commander, DROP the COVID19 bomb now!!
    COMMANDER: When are we attacking?

GENERAL: Now son, did I STUTTER!!!!!!!
    COMMANDER: Well sir, it's just that it will take weeks after we drop it for a bunch of people to get sick.

GENERAL: Ohhhhh......uhhhh.....okay, DELAY attack for 2 months, but DROP that sonbitch NOW!!!!!
    COMMANDER: Understood

GENERAL: How many enemy soldiers do you think we'll kill!
    COMMANDER: Mmmm.... Probably zero sir. Maybe 1 or 2 enemy combatants if we're lucky given our enemy currently has no active enlisted warriors over 70 years old with comorbidities.

GENERAL: (((((slowly kicks at dirt & walks away))))
    It was in the early stages of development and was being weaponized. What better weapon than to destroy the West's economies. Cash in all debt owed.
    Last edited by Puck it; Mar 26, 2020 at 12:31 PM. Reason: duh
    Live, Ski or Die Trying!!!
    "Life is not measured by the numbers of breaths we take, but by the ski runs that take our breath away."

SKI THE EAST!!!!!!

It was in the early stages of development and was being weaponized. What better weapon than to destroy the West's economies. Cash in all debt owed.
    Amazing.

He took nothing from my post explaining why everyone who understands ribonucleic acids knows that what he is suggesting is literally not scientifically possible, and then he simultaneously took nothing from the post explaining how stupid & ineffective this would be as a weapon.

To be clear, the intent would be to detonate this outside of China with a pretense that it had no connection to China, right? And somehow prevent it from coming right back to its place of origin through normal travel?

Thread Information